- 2NLMs - CPQFM.NLM570
- 3MS Word to plaintext converter199
- 4SecureCRT for Linux94
- 5Pricescomparation Connexity Script49
- 6reCsvEditor Linux133
- 9Perl Webmail37
- 10Lutz 0.4257
- 11NDS Specific - NDS Exporter312
- 12RationalPlan Single Project for Linux76
- 14Job Board Creator81
- 1reCsvEditor Linux133
- 2Find and Replace It For Linux38
- 3DWG to PDF Converter MX115
- 5EncryptStick Linux206
- 6Directy CMF203
- 7Stimulsoft Reports.Fx for Flex183
- 8NolaPro Free Accounting180
- 9PeaZip for Linux53
- 10ApPHP MVC Framework119
- 11Thinfinity Remote Desktop Server101
- 12Devart ODBC Driver for Firebird125
- 13Vista Family Tree Maker97
- 14JNIWrapper for Linux (x86/x64)109
- 15RationalPlan Single Project for Linux76
What information do we collect?
We gather certain information about you based upon your visit of our site. This information may include the Web site's Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and/or your Internet Protocol ("IP") address. The other collected data includes your operating system and its version, screen resolution, etc. These non-personal, technical characteristics are used to provide our visitors with the efficient service, to help them locate the necessary resources fast and convenient. What we also analyze is the search engine and search keywords use. This information is crucial to comply with search engine requirements and with our marketing strategies.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information during your visit of our site. The personal information that we have available was submitted to us by the visitors knowingly. This happens in the following cases:
- A person is placing an advertisement with our site under his/her personal name
- A person is nominating him/herself to be a contact person
- A person is sending us an inquiry about our site, services, opportunities to place an ad, etc.
The following is related to personal information: name, address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail, business contact details. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not sell, share or barter the information about our visitors collected on the web site with the third parties. However, we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Other companies placing an ad within our site will also store cookies on your computer recording certain technical information about your visits. No personally identifiable information is made available in this case.
All the information published in the catalog as the software description is the sole responsibility of a person/organization making a posting of a corresponding product. Please send all your requests, questions or claims to the author of the corresponding posting, not to the staff of Novell Shareware.