- 1DWG to PDF Converter MX329
- 3MS Word to plaintext converter315
- 4Lutz 0.4336
- 6RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux114
- 14Attention Recorder23
- 15Portlock Boot CD672
- 2RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux114
- 3UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)51
- 4UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)49
- 5PDF Automation Server for Linux31
- 6DWG to PDF Converter MX329
- 8eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server45
- 9Image for Linux using CUI52
- 10Job Board Software69
- 11Moneyspire for Linux76
- 12RationalPlan Single Project for Linux188
- 13AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux134
- 14PDF Studio Pro for Linux125
- 15reCsvEditor Linux303
YTalk is a compatible replacement for the Unix talk(1) program, which adds a number of features. Mainly, it can talk to more than one person at a time, and it can the two different types of talk daemons out there. To install this commands are usefull: ./configure make make install YTalk was written and maintained by Britt Yenne up to verison 3.0pl2. That version was released years ago, and there have been no new releases since then, so I (Roger Espel Llima, ) have taken up maintenance, updating the code to work with newer Unixes, fixing bugs and adding new features. YTalk is free software, which can be freely redistributed, used and modified as long as the copyright notices are kept in the source and header files..Ytalk - Unix Talk - Unix - Compatible - New - Program - Chat - Communications
Jtalk is a Jabber client that provides an interface somewhat similar to the historic Unix Talk system. Jtalk is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence. Note: jtalk is not a full-featured Jabber client.
DateAug 22, 2010
AfterStep is a window manager for the Unix X Window System. Originally based on the look and feel of the NeXTStep interface, it provides end users with a consistent, clean, and elegant desktop.
DateSep 29, 2010
Wsh, "Web Shell" is a remote UNIX/WIN shell, that works via HTTP/HTTPS.
DateOct 13, 2010
lpr-bash is a replacement for the "lpr" command found in lpr(ng), CUPS, and other Unix printing systems. lpr-bash is implemented as a shell script.
DateNov 3, 2010
BruteBlock project allows system administrators to block various bruteforce attacks on UNIX services. The program analyzes system logs and adds attackers IP address into ipfw2 table effectively blocking them.
DateSep 17, 2010