- 1NolaPro Free Accounting67
- 2Stimulsoft Reports.Fx for Flex19
- 3EncryptStick Linux47
- 6Directy CMF13
- 7AXIGEN Mail Server Office Edition Free266
- 8Sniffer Tools - SAPMN187
- 9Portlock Boot CD581
- 10Super Grub Disk210
- 11Thinfinity Remote Desktop Server79
- 12Norton AntiVirus for NetWare289
- 13ApPHP MVC Framework99
- 15Vista Family Tree Maker75
- 2EncryptStick Linux47
- 3Directy CMF13
- 4Stimulsoft Reports.Fx for Flex19
- 5NolaPro Free Accounting67
- 6PeaZip for Linux27
- 7ApPHP MVC Framework99
- 8Thinfinity Remote Desktop Server79
- 9Devart ODBC Driver for Firebird103
- 10Vista Family Tree Maker75
- 11JNIWrapper for Linux (x86/x64)88
- 12RationalPlan Single Project for Linux54
- 13Job Board Creator58
- 14SecureCRT for Linux71
- 15RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux72
YTalk is a compatible replacement for the Unix talk(1) program, which adds a number of features. Mainly, it can talk to more than one person at a time, and it can the two different types of talk daemons out there. To install this commands are usefull: ./configure make make install YTalk was written and maintained by Britt Yenne up to verison 3.0pl2. That version was released years ago, and there have been no new releases since then, so I (Roger Espel Llima, ) have taken up maintenance, updating the code to work with newer Unixes, fixing bugs and adding new features. YTalk is free software, which can be freely redistributed, used and modified as long as the copyright notices are kept in the source and header files..Ytalk - Unix Talk - Unix - Compatible - New - Program - Chat - Communications
Jtalk is a Jabber client that provides an interface somewhat similar to the historic Unix Talk system. Jtalk is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence. Note: jtalk is not a full-featured Jabber client.
DateAug 22, 2010
AfterStep is a window manager for the Unix X Window System. Originally based on the look and feel of the NeXTStep interface, it provides end users with a consistent, clean, and elegant desktop.
DateSep 29, 2010
Wsh, "Web Shell" is a remote UNIX/WIN shell, that works via HTTP/HTTPS.
DateOct 13, 2010
lpr-bash is a replacement for the "lpr" command found in lpr(ng), CUPS, and other Unix printing systems. lpr-bash is implemented as a shell script.
DateNov 3, 2010
BruteBlock project allows system administrators to block various bruteforce attacks on UNIX services. The program analyzes system logs and adds attackers IP address into ipfw2 table effectively blocking them.
DateSep 17, 2010