- 1Printer Tools - PRN2FILE442
- 3Automated support for compound RPC calls155
- 4HybridJava Compiler12
- 5Yet Another Filter Proxy130
- 6Login Script Tools - NDSLOGIN56
- 9Login Script Tools - SINGLE51
- 11GWGuardian | Multi-Layered Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus Defense205
- 12Server Management - GroupWise Rules Utility154
- 14Nucleus Kernel NTFS Data Recovery Software95
- 15Server Management - NetServerMon72
- 2HybridJava Compiler12
- 5CrossUI RAD Desktop - Linux3256
- 6CloudView NMS62
- 7Infinite MLM Software74
- 8PeaZip for Linux102
- 9EasyXLS for Java25
- 10Ganib - Project Management Software24
- 12Font MICR BankenScribe27
- 13Tiny Mp3 Player40
- 15Kaldin | Online examination software53
YTalk is a compatible replacement for the Unix talk(1) program, which adds a number of features. Mainly, it can talk to more than one person at a time, and it can the two different types of talk daemons out there. To install this commands are usefull: ./configure make make install YTalk was written and maintained by Britt Yenne up to verison 3.0pl2. That version was released years ago, and there have been no new releases since then, so I (Roger Espel Llima, ) have taken up maintenance, updating the code to work with newer Unixes, fixing bugs and adding new features. YTalk is free software, which can be freely redistributed, used and modified as long as the copyright notices are kept in the source and header files..Ytalk - Unix Talk - Unix - Compatible - New - Program - Chat - Communications
Jtalk is a Jabber client that provides an interface somewhat similar to the historic Unix Talk system. Jtalk is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence. Note: jtalk is not a full-featured Jabber client.
DateAug 22, 2010
AfterStep is a window manager for the Unix X Window System. Originally based on the look and feel of the NeXTStep interface, it provides end users with a consistent, clean, and elegant desktop.
DateSep 29, 2010
Wsh, "Web Shell" is a remote UNIX/WIN shell, that works via HTTP/HTTPS.
DateOct 13, 2010
lpr-bash is a replacement for the "lpr" command found in lpr(ng), CUPS, and other Unix printing systems. lpr-bash is implemented as a shell script.
DateNov 3, 2010
BruteBlock project allows system administrators to block various bruteforce attacks on UNIX services. The program analyzes system logs and adds attackers IP address into ipfw2 table effectively blocking them.
DateSep 17, 2010