- 1reCsvEditor Linux247
- 2MS Word to plaintext converter242
- 3RationalPlan Single Project for Linux94
- 5Protocol analyzer for Novells IPX protocol - IPXWAT126
- 6Tiny Mp3 Player83
- 7NDS Specific - NDS Exporter324
- 8Portlock Boot CD641
- 10Sniffer Tools - NETWORK INTERFACE MONITOR (NETMON.NLM)129
- 11Double-Take for NetWare143
- 12Server Management - AdRem Server Manager190
- 13Sniffer Tools - SAPMN206
- 14AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux53
- 15NetShield & VirusScan for NetWare226
- 1RationalPlan Single Project for Linux94
- 2DWG to PDF Converter MX171
- 3AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux53
- 4PDF Studio Pro for Linux75
- 5reCsvEditor Linux247
- 6Find and Replace It For Linux96
- 8EncryptStick Linux214
- 9Directy CMF212
- 10Stimulsoft Reports.Fx for Flex193
- 11NolaPro Free Accounting190
- 12PeaZip for Linux61
- 13ApPHP MVC Framework127
- 14Thinfinity Remote Desktop Server110
- 15Devart ODBC Driver for Firebird133
YTalk is a compatible replacement for the Unix talk(1) program, which adds a number of features. Mainly, it can talk to more than one person at a time, and it can the two different types of talk daemons out there. To install this commands are usefull: ./configure make make install YTalk was written and maintained by Britt Yenne up to verison 3.0pl2. That version was released years ago, and there have been no new releases since then, so I (Roger Espel Llima, ) have taken up maintenance, updating the code to work with newer Unixes, fixing bugs and adding new features. YTalk is free software, which can be freely redistributed, used and modified as long as the copyright notices are kept in the source and header files..Ytalk - Unix Talk - Unix - Compatible - New - Program - Chat - Communications
Jtalk is a Jabber client that provides an interface somewhat similar to the historic Unix Talk system. Jtalk is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence. Note: jtalk is not a full-featured Jabber client.
DateAug 22, 2010
AfterStep is a window manager for the Unix X Window System. Originally based on the look and feel of the NeXTStep interface, it provides end users with a consistent, clean, and elegant desktop.
DateSep 29, 2010
Wsh, "Web Shell" is a remote UNIX/WIN shell, that works via HTTP/HTTPS.
DateOct 13, 2010
lpr-bash is a replacement for the "lpr" command found in lpr(ng), CUPS, and other Unix printing systems. lpr-bash is implemented as a shell script.
DateNov 3, 2010
BruteBlock project allows system administrators to block various bruteforce attacks on UNIX services. The program analyzes system logs and adds attackers IP address into ipfw2 table effectively blocking them.
DateSep 17, 2010