- 1GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET17
- 2GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET25
- 3IDAutomation Code 128 Barcode Fonts13
- 5GroupDocs.Viewer for Java8
- 6GroupDocs.Signature for .NET28
- 7Active@ KillDisk Linux Console5
- 8Portlock Boot CD522
- 9CCU (Common Calendar Utility)61
- 10GWIA Log File Analyzer296
- 11Omni Mobile111
- 12NDS Specific - NDS Exporter249
- 14Printer Tools - PRN2FILE491
- 15NDS Specific - NDSMagic256
- 1Active@ KillDisk Linux Console5
- 2GroupDocs.Annotation for Java4
- 4GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET17
- 5IDAutomation Code 128 Barcode Fonts13
- 6GroupDocs.Viewer for Java8
- 7GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET25
- 8HDClone Free Edition13
- 9Your Job Engine17
- 10Ranet OLAP15
- 11GroupDocs.Signature for .NET28
- 12LinkAssistant Professional30
- 13Click4Time eScheduling23
- 14Database Workbench Pro12
- 15RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux17
YTalk is a compatible replacement for the Unix talk(1) program, which adds a number of features. Mainly, it can talk to more than one person at a time, and it can the two different types of talk daemons out there. To install this commands are usefull: ./configure make make install YTalk was written and maintained by Britt Yenne up to verison 3.0pl2. That version was released years ago, and there have been no new releases since then, so I (Roger Espel Llima, ) have taken up maintenance, updating the code to work with newer Unixes, fixing bugs and adding new features. YTalk is free software, which can be freely redistributed, used and modified as long as the copyright notices are kept in the source and header files..Ytalk - Unix Talk - Unix - Compatible - New - Program - Chat - Communications
Jtalk is a Jabber client that provides an interface somewhat similar to the historic Unix Talk system. Jtalk is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence. Note: jtalk is not a full-featured Jabber client.
DateAug 22, 2010
libjio is a C library to do journaled, transaction-oriented I/O.
DateOct 1, 2010
AfterStep is a window manager for the Unix X Window System. Originally based on the look and feel of the NeXTStep interface, it provides end users with a consistent, clean, and elegant desktop.
DateSep 29, 2010
Wsh, "Web Shell" is a remote UNIX/WIN shell, that works via HTTP/HTTPS.
DateOct 13, 2010
lpr-bash is a replacement for the "lpr" command found in lpr(ng), CUPS, and other Unix printing systems. lpr-bash is implemented as a shell script.
DateNov 3, 2010