- 1LinkAssistant Professional6
- 2HS X.25 and RFC1613 XOT C Source Library7
- 3VPN Unlimited for Linux 64bit5
- 5IDAutomation OCR Font Advantage Package4
- 6Portlock Boot CD502
- 7SecureFX for Linux3
- 9Another Gallery21
- 11Server Management - AdRem Server Manager154
- 13KDE DivX subtitles editor76
- 1HS X.25 and RFC1613 XOT C Source Library7
- 2LinkAssistant Professional6
- 3IDAutomation OCR Font Advantage Package4
- 4SecureFX for Linux3
- 5VPN Unlimited for Linux 64bit5
- 6ABCMachOneMessenger News Ticker FX1
- 7Free Calendar Software Professional10
- 9Nicomsoft OCR8
- 10LiveCyberCash Video Chat Software11
- 11Unified Communications Autodialer Software12
- 12IP2Location Geolocation Database3
- 14PDF Text Stamp COM Component15
- 15PDF Text Stamp9
YTalk is a compatible replacement for the Unix talk(1) program, which adds a number of features. Mainly, it can talk to more than one person at a time, and it can the two different types of talk daemons out there. To install this commands are usefull: ./configure make make install YTalk was written and maintained by Britt Yenne up to verison 3.0pl2. That version was released years ago, and there have been no new releases since then, so I (Roger Espel Llima, ) have taken up maintenance, updating the code to work with newer Unixes, fixing bugs and adding new features. YTalk is free software, which can be freely redistributed, used and modified as long as the copyright notices are kept in the source and header files..Ytalk - Unix Talk - Unix - Compatible - New - Program - Chat - Communications
Jtalk is a Jabber client that provides an interface somewhat similar to the historic Unix Talk system. Jtalk is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence. Note: jtalk is not a full-featured Jabber client.
DateAug 22, 2010
libjio is a C library to do journaled, transaction-oriented I/O.
DateOct 1, 2010
AfterStep is a window manager for the Unix X Window System. Originally based on the look and feel of the NeXTStep interface, it provides end users with a consistent, clean, and elegant desktop.
DateSep 29, 2010
Wsh, "Web Shell" is a remote UNIX/WIN shell, that works via HTTP/HTTPS.
DateOct 13, 2010
lpr-bash is a replacement for the "lpr" command found in lpr(ng), CUPS, and other Unix printing systems. lpr-bash is implemented as a shell script.
DateNov 3, 2010