- 1LinkAssistant Enterprise20
- 2oXygen XML Editor and XSLT Debugger28
- 4RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux4
- 5DWG to PDF Converter MX31
- 9Printer Tools - PRN2FILE486
- 15Active@ Disk Image DOS Edition70
- 1RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux4
- 2DWG to PDF Converter MX31
- 3LinkAssistant Enterprise20
- 5oXygen XML Editor and XSLT Debugger28
- 8PNaCL ToraTora30
- 9SpectorSoft FREE Disk Monitor35
- 11WebSite Auditor Enterprise29
- 12Oracle Data Access Components28
- 13Universal Data Access Components17
YTalk is a compatible replacement for the Unix talk(1) program, which adds a number of features. Mainly, it can talk to more than one person at a time, and it can the two different types of talk daemons out there. To install this commands are usefull: ./configure make make install YTalk was written and maintained by Britt Yenne up to verison 3.0pl2. That version was released years ago, and there have been no new releases since then, so I (Roger Espel Llima, ) have taken up maintenance, updating the code to work with newer Unixes, fixing bugs and adding new features. YTalk is free software, which can be freely redistributed, used and modified as long as the copyright notices are kept in the source and header files..Ytalk - Unix Talk - Unix - Compatible - New - Program - Chat - Communications
Jtalk is a Jabber client that provides an interface somewhat similar to the historic Unix Talk system. Jtalk is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence. Note: jtalk is not a full-featured Jabber client.
DateAug 22, 2010
libjio is a C library to do journaled, transaction-oriented I/O.
DateOct 1, 2010
AfterStep is a window manager for the Unix X Window System. Originally based on the look and feel of the NeXTStep interface, it provides end users with a consistent, clean, and elegant desktop.
DateSep 29, 2010
Wsh, "Web Shell" is a remote UNIX/WIN shell, that works via HTTP/HTTPS.
DateOct 13, 2010
lpr-bash is a replacement for the "lpr" command found in lpr(ng), CUPS, and other Unix printing systems. lpr-bash is implemented as a shell script.
DateNov 3, 2010