- 1Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux19
- 2Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux9
- 3ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux641
- 4CameraSentry for Linux10
- 5Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux10
- 7DWG to PDF Converter MX381
- 10RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux172
- 11UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)85
- 12UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)77
- 13PDF Automation Server for Linux53
- 14eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server60
- 15Image for Linux using CUI67
YALA is a web-based LDAP administration GUI. The idea is to simplify the directory administration with a graphical interface and neat features, though to stay a general-purpose program (unlike some LDAP browsers written specifically for managing users on the system). Yet Another LDAP Administrator goal is to simplify the administration but not to make the YALA user stupid: to achieve this, we try to show the user what YALA does behind the scenes, what it sends to the server (unlike Microsoft Active Directory, for example)..Yala - Yet Another Ldap Administrator - Gui - Yet Another - Ldap Administrator - Administrator - Administration - Web-Based - User - Yet - Another - Ldap - System Administration
LinScope is GUI(QT), port scanner with enumerating windows network shares (SMB). LinScope can save favorites list. You can add different ip address ranges and scan them apart or together. Linscope searches FTP and HTTP services too.
DateOct 14, 2010
iFish is a Instant Messenger gui made with nice Fishs. Written in python. (now only Gtk, may be later we use Qt and others).
DateAug 23, 2010
Authoralejandro david weil
PythonCard is a GUI construction kit for building cross-platform desktop applications on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, using the Python language. The PythonCard motto is "Simple things should be simple and complex things should be possible.
DateOct 16, 2010
SPTK (Simply Powerful Toolkit) is a cross-platform toolkit that provides a set of C++ classes for fast and easy application development.
DateSep 2, 2010
GNOME Personal Web Server is a user friendly web server with GUI included in GNOME-Network..
DateOct 3, 2010
AuthorAlvaro Lopez Ortegta