- 1GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET19
- 2GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET25
- 3IDAutomation Code 128 Barcode Fonts15
- 5GroupDocs.Viewer for Java8
- 6GroupDocs.Signature for .NET28
- 7Active@ KillDisk Linux Console9
- 8Portlock Boot CD522
- 9CCU (Common Calendar Utility)61
- 10GWIA Log File Analyzer296
- 11Omni Mobile111
- 12NDS Specific - NDS Exporter249
- 14Printer Tools - PRN2FILE491
- 15NDS Specific - NDSMagic256
- 1Active@ KillDisk Linux Console9
- 2GroupDocs.Annotation for Java5
- 4GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET19
- 5IDAutomation Code 128 Barcode Fonts15
- 6GroupDocs.Viewer for Java8
- 7GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET25
- 8HDClone Free Edition13
- 9Your Job Engine17
- 10Ranet OLAP15
- 11GroupDocs.Signature for .NET28
- 12LinkAssistant Professional30
- 13Click4Time eScheduling23
- 14Database Workbench Pro12
- 15RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux17
XML Hammer application is a free and open-source tool that simplifies elementary XML actions like checking for well-formedness, validation, transformation and xpath searches using any JAXP implementation. After all these years of XML, it is still relatively difficult to simply validate or transform XML files. You are currently either forced to use extensive, sometimes expensive, and most often difficult to use tools with a lot of extra functionality unnecessary for these simple tasks and very often not flexible enough to provide what you want, or you will have to be almost a programmer and create your own application or script to handle these elementary XML related tasks. The XML Hammer tool addresses these issues by providing a free and open-source tool that has a (relatively) simple to use user-interface however still allowing the flexibility for the user to specify anything that he/she would have been able to specify when writing a script for this same task him/herself. The functionality of the XML Hammer tool is based on the capabilities provided by the Java API for XML Processing (JAXP) and supports the JAXP API as fully as possible. To achieve this, the functionality has been divided into four specific project types: Transformer - Perform XSLT transformations. XPath - Perform XPath searches on XML files. XML Parser - Parse and validate XML files. Schema Validator - Parse and validate Schema files. Whats New in This Release: · This version features some major new functionality, including comprehensive help documentation, deactivate and activate properties, easier to use validation functionality, and more. · Bugs with selecting items in combo-boxes using keys, issues when performing XPath searches, module initialization error handling, and other smaller bugs were fixed..Xml - Xml Hammer - Xpath - Jaxp - Hammer - Tool - Open-Source - Functionality - Application - Markup - Text Editing Processing
XML::Simple::Tree is a tree object extension for XML::Simple data structures.
DateSep 3, 2010
XML::Generator::vCard is a Perl module that can generate SAX2 events for vCard 3.
DateOct 4, 2010
AuthorAaron Straup Cope
RDFStore::Parser::SiRPAC is a Perl module that implements a streaming RDF Parser as a direct implementation of XML::Parser::Expat.
DateAug 8, 2010
Data::Phrasebook::Loader::XML Perl module can abstract your phrases with XML. SYNOPSIS use Data::Phrasebook; my $q = Data::Phrasebook->new( class => Fnerk, loader => XML, file => phrases.
DateOct 11, 2010
EDIReader is a Java package for parsing business documents structured according to EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) standards.
DateOct 12, 2010