- 1Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux19
- 2Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux9
- 3ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux641
- 4CameraSentry for Linux10
- 5Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux10
- 7DWG to PDF Converter MX381
- 10RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux172
- 11UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)85
- 12UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)77
- 13PDF Automation Server for Linux53
- 14eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server60
- 15Image for Linux using CUI67
XHTML Family Tree Generator project is a CGI Perl script together with some Perl modules that will create views of a family tree from a supplied data file. The data file is a simple text or Excel file listing the family members, parents, and other details. It is possible to show a tree of ancestors and descendants for any person, showing any number of generations. Other facilities are provided for showing email directories, birthday reminders, facehall, and more. It has a simple configuration, makes heavy use of CGI (and other CPAN modules), generates valid XHTML, and has support for Unicode and multiple languages. Whats New in This Release: · Italian support was added..Xhtml - Family Tree Generator - Cgi Perl Script - Family Tree - Tree Generator - Perl Script - Family - Tree - Generator - Perl - Data - Views - Libraries - Programming
Python XHTML is a simple Python module for the generation of valid XHTML. ToDo: * include tests for all methods in xhtml_test.py * ensure that all text that is added to the document is xml safe * include methods for added w3.
DateOct 6, 2010
BBCodeXtra is a Firefox extension that adds to the context menu new commands to insert BBCode/Html/XHtml codes in an easy and fast way. It is compatible with Mozilla FireFox and Mozilla Suite.
DateSep 1, 2010
DBIx::XHTML_Table is Perl module for SQL query result set to XML-based HTML table.
DateAug 31, 2010
AuthorJeffrey Hayes Anderson
JHighlight is an embeddable Java syntax highlighting library that supports Java, Groovy, C++, HTML, XHTML, XML, and LZX languages and outputs to XHTML.
DateOct 30, 2010
Active Calendar is PHP Class, that generates calendars (month or year view) as a HTML Table (XHTML-Valid). Active Calendars source code is free.
DateOct 20, 2010