- 5Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux14
- 6Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux33
- 7Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux16
- 8ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux644
- 9CameraSentry for Linux17
- 10DWG to PDF Converter MX384
- 11RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 12UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
- 13UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)81
- 14PDF Automation Server for Linux57
- 15eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server64
XDBCMS is a Web-based, multi-user CMS that can manage any number of Web sites, each site with any number of pages, and each site organised in a tree-based menu that can be any depth. Where XDBCMS differs from most content management systems is that it actually generates a stand-alone Web site, which requires no database to drive it, can be released to any Web server, and would be able to cope with very large numbers of users. For the authors, it features a WYSIWYG editor, similar to MS-Word in appearance, allowing full control over the format (tables, fonts, graphics, etc.) of each individual page. It allows multiple authors and features a group-based security system. Here are the aims of "XDBCMS":.Xdbcms - Cms - Web-Based - Web - Number - Multi-User - Http - Internet
Spalah CMS is a simple content management system for small- and medium-sized Web sites..
DateOct 18, 2010
Ubercart project is an e-commerce shopping cart integrated with the Drupal CMS.. Ubercart is an exciting open source e-commerce suite, fully integrating your online store with Drupal, the leading open source content management system.
DateSep 28, 2010
X-ITEC CMS/R project is a German content management system. Whats New in This Release: · More than 200 new features.. X-ITEC IT-Consulting entwickelt individuelle Softwarelosungen fur den Mittelstand.
DateOct 30, 2010
Drake CMS is a lightweight, fast, and feature-rich content management system.
DateAug 3, 2010
Crystalpage is an advanced enterprise-class CMS system running both on UNIX systems as well as on Windows servers.
DateOct 22, 2010