- 1HS X.25 and RFC1613 XOT C Source Library13
- 2LinkAssistant Professional11
- 3VPN Unlimited for Linux 64bit6
- 5IDAutomation OCR Font Advantage Package5
- 6PeaZip for Linux115
- 8SecureFX for Linux4
- 9Portlock Boot CD503
- 10InterBase Data Access Components5
- 11Web shell73
- 12Simple Page Archive29
- 13Printer Tools - PRN2FILE469
- 14Amarok Skype mood poster24
- 15Partition Logic111
- 2InterBase Data Access Components5
- 3PeaZip for Linux115
- 4HS X.25 and RFC1613 XOT C Source Library13
- 5LinkAssistant Professional11
- 6IDAutomation OCR Font Advantage Package5
- 7SecureFX for Linux4
- 8VPN Unlimited for Linux 64bit6
- 9ABCMachOneMessenger News Ticker FX1
- 10Free Calendar Software Professional11
- 12Nicomsoft OCR9
- 13LiveCyberCash Video Chat Software12
- 14Unified Communications Autodialer Software13
- 15IP2Location Geolocation Database4
UMTSmon is a tool to control and monitor a 3G (WCDMA, UMTS, HSDPA) card in a laptop. UMTSmon software handles PIN codes, operator choice (roaming), sending/receiving SMS, and the setup of the connection. Whats New in This Release: · This is probably the most stable release yet for all 100% supported cards. · If you own a single port serial card (XU870, GC79, most Sierra Wireless), this release will finally work for you -- but dont try to do things with umtsmon while you are connected (like the SMS or info dialogs), or it will crash. It also has a new, revamped UI. · Theres still one control that needs to be moved, but the new UI should work better for everyone. · This release has a dialog at startup that will tell you if all settings are correct, and propose to change them if needed.. Get control/monitor your UMTS card at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and free downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory. This program is to control your UMTS PCCard: enter SIM PIN code, send and receive SMS and control/monitor the network connection.Umtsmon - Wcdma - Card - Control - Tool - Monitor - Hsdpa - Networking - System
brisk is an implementation of the Briscola in 5 card game that uses Ajax technology. Whats New in This Release: · Internet Explorer 6 and 7 compatibility. · A shared decision to exit a game. · Sound advice.
DateOct 30, 2010
ssh-smart is a really small software (a proof-of-concept) to put private identity from ssh on smartcard (memory card)).
DateOct 22, 2010
Games::Cards is a Perl module for writing and playing card games. SYNOPSIS use Games::Cards; my $Rummy = new Games::Cards::Game; # Create the correct deck for a game of Rummy.
DateOct 1, 2010
FreeDoko is a Doppelkopf-game, written by Borg Enders and Diether Knof. It is developed under and for the platforms Linux and Windows. The game is still under developement, but since some time playable.
DateOct 8, 2010
AuthorBorg Enders and Diether Knof
Asterisk Live CF card is, clearly, a compact flash install of asterisk that will give you a complete, running system similar to that of the asterisk live CD. Indeed most things are the same although there have been some additions and changes.
DateAug 30, 2010