- 1GroupDocs.Signature for .NET46
- 2GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET32
- 3GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET26
- 4GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET38
- 5SEO SpyGlass Enterprise8
- 9GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET20
- 11AuditTrack for NetWare80
- 12RationalPlan Project Server100
- 13MS Word to plaintext converter115
- 15NLMs - CPQFM.NLM497
- 1Icons-Land POI Vector Icons1
- 2RationalPlan Project Server100
- 4SEO SpyGlass Enterprise8
- 6GroupDocs.Signature for .NET46
- 8GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET26
- 9RationalPlan Multi Project for Linux25
- 10GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET20
- 11WebSite Auditor Professional27
- 12Universal Data Access Components31
- 13Active@ KillDisk Linux Console23
- 14GroupDocs.Annotation for Java12
UMTSmon is a tool to control and monitor a 3G (WCDMA, UMTS, HSDPA) card in a laptop. UMTSmon software handles PIN codes, operator choice (roaming), sending/receiving SMS, and the setup of the connection. Whats New in This Release: · This is probably the most stable release yet for all 100% supported cards. · If you own a single port serial card (XU870, GC79, most Sierra Wireless), this release will finally work for you -- but dont try to do things with umtsmon while you are connected (like the SMS or info dialogs), or it will crash. It also has a new, revamped UI. · Theres still one control that needs to be moved, but the new UI should work better for everyone. · This release has a dialog at startup that will tell you if all settings are correct, and propose to change them if needed.. Get control/monitor your UMTS card at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and free downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory. This program is to control your UMTS PCCard: enter SIM PIN code, send and receive SMS and control/monitor the network connection.Umtsmon - Wcdma - Card - Control - Tool - Monitor - Hsdpa - Networking - System
brisk is an implementation of the Briscola in 5 card game that uses Ajax technology. Whats New in This Release: · Internet Explorer 6 and 7 compatibility. · A shared decision to exit a game. · Sound advice.
DateOct 30, 2010
ssh-smart is a really small software (a proof-of-concept) to put private identity from ssh on smartcard (memory card)).
DateOct 22, 2010
Games::Cards is a Perl module for writing and playing card games. SYNOPSIS use Games::Cards; my $Rummy = new Games::Cards::Game; # Create the correct deck for a game of Rummy.
DateOct 1, 2010
FreeDoko is a Doppelkopf-game, written by Borg Enders and Diether Knof. It is developed under and for the platforms Linux and Windows. The game is still under developement, but since some time playable.
DateOct 8, 2010
AuthorBorg Enders and Diether Knof
Asterisk Live CF card is, clearly, a compact flash install of asterisk that will give you a complete, running system similar to that of the asterisk live CD. Indeed most things are the same although there have been some additions and changes.
DateAug 30, 2010