- 1Rank Tracker Professional30
- 3Data Entry Speed Checker6
- 5RationalPlan Multi Project for Linux39
- 6NLMs - CPQFM.NLM523
- 7Web shell142
- 8Simple Page Archive86
- 11MS Word to plaintext converter161
- 14Performance Monitoring Protocol90
- 15AXIGEN Mail Server Office Edition Free255
- 1Devart ODBC Driver for SQL Server1
- 2iPhone Backup Extractor1
- 4Rank Tracker Professional30
- 5Data Entry Speed Checker6
- 6RationalPlan Multi Project for Linux39
- 8GUI SDK3
- 9WebSite Auditor Enterprise69
- 10UFS Explorer Professional Recovery (Lin)3
- 11UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)5
- 12UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)5
- 13PCLTool SDK Option V : PCL to PDF13
- 15KinderGate Parental Control18
Trapdoor2 (td2) is an application that allows remote users to execute local commands by sending magic cookies. This can e.g. be used to alter local firewalling rules so people can connect to local services after sending the magick cookie. td2 is implemented as high-secure https server. the daemon processes are running in a chroot jail with multiple rlimits set. even if td2 can be exploited (e.g. using a hypothetical security hole in the SSL implementation), it is very unlikely that the attacker can execute any commands on the machine and/or can cause any damage. however - there never is a 100% guarantee that a system is secure. we believe that trapdoor2 can be used to make systems more secure, but if you use it in a bad manner, you do so on your own risk..Remote Users - Td2 - Local - Sending - Execute - Commands - Allows - Trapdoor2 - Networking - System
.AudioLink is a tool that makes searching for music on your local storage media easier and faster. Your searches can include a variety of criteria, like male artists, female artists, band, genre, etc.
DateNov 1, 2010
mkautosmb makes the local SMB network browsable from Linux..
DateAug 20, 2010
This script syncs a local directory with your iPod. If the directory is larger than the space on your iPod you can sync this larger directory with a master playlist. As alternative you can sync just a bunch of playlists.
DateAug 25, 2010
dnsreflector daemon listens for DNS queries on a local UDP port and answers with records pointing back to localhost. Combined with OpenBSDs packet filter pf(4) this works as a bandwidth efficient spamtrap.
DateSep 17, 2010
Podtool project is a Python-based utility for managing tracks between a local music repository and an iPod. In particular, it implements correct playcount and ratings synchronisation, which is important when using smart playlists.
DateAug 25, 2010