- 1reCsvEditor Linux276
- 2AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux73
- 3PDF Studio Pro for Linux92
- 4RationalPlan Single Project for Linux112
- 5DWG to PDF Converter MX187
- 6MS Word to plaintext converter248
- 7Network Monitoring - The Network Protocols Map Poster69
- 9Portlock Boot CD644
- 10Automated support for compound RPC calls205
- 12NwDsk: NetWare Boot Disk169
- 13bibEC Process Card56
- 15NetShield & VirusScan for NetWare228
- 1RationalPlan Single Project for Linux112
- 2DWG to PDF Converter MX187
- 3AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux73
- 4PDF Studio Pro for Linux92
- 5reCsvEditor Linux276
- 6Find and Replace It For Linux96
- 8EncryptStick Linux214
- 9Directy CMF212
- 10Stimulsoft Reports.Fx for Flex193
- 11NolaPro Free Accounting191
- 12PeaZip for Linux61
- 13ApPHP MVC Framework127
- 14Thinfinity Remote Desktop Server110
- 15Devart ODBC Driver for Firebird134
Trapdoor2 (td2) is an application that allows remote users to execute local commands by sending magic cookies. This can e.g. be used to alter local firewalling rules so people can connect to local services after sending the magick cookie. td2 is implemented as high-secure https server. the daemon processes are running in a chroot jail with multiple rlimits set. even if td2 can be exploited (e.g. using a hypothetical security hole in the SSL implementation), it is very unlikely that the attacker can execute any commands on the machine and/or can cause any damage. however - there never is a 100% guarantee that a system is secure. we believe that trapdoor2 can be used to make systems more secure, but if you use it in a bad manner, you do so on your own risk..Remote Users - Td2 - Local - Sending - Execute - Commands - Allows - Trapdoor2 - Networking - System
.AudioLink is a tool that makes searching for music on your local storage media easier and faster. Your searches can include a variety of criteria, like male artists, female artists, band, genre, etc.
DateNov 1, 2010
mkautosmb makes the local SMB network browsable from Linux..
DateAug 20, 2010
This script syncs a local directory with your iPod. If the directory is larger than the space on your iPod you can sync this larger directory with a master playlist. As alternative you can sync just a bunch of playlists.
DateAug 25, 2010
dnsreflector daemon listens for DNS queries on a local UDP port and answers with records pointing back to localhost. Combined with OpenBSDs packet filter pf(4) this works as a bandwidth efficient spamtrap.
DateSep 17, 2010
Podtool project is a Python-based utility for managing tracks between a local music repository and an iPod. In particular, it implements correct playcount and ratings synchronisation, which is important when using smart playlists.
DateAug 25, 2010