- 4NLMs - CPQFM.NLM458
- 5Advanced Guestbook Script73
- 10Remote Capture for Canon PowerShot cameras33
- 13User Management - EMU (Enterprise User Import and Management Utility)136
- 14RationalPlan Project Management Software32
- 15CrossUI RAD Desktop - Linux3235
- 2CrossUI RAD Desktop - Linux3235
- 3CloudView NMS48
- 4Infinite MLM Software60
- 5PeaZip for Linux98
- 6EasyXLS for Java22
- 7Ganib - Project Management Software19
- 9Font MICR BankenScribe24
- 10Tiny Mp3 Player36
- 12Kaldin | Online examination software49
- 13RationalPlan Project Server78
- 14Secure Image Pro Linux31
- 15RationalPlan Project Management Software32
Tkabber is a Free and Open Source client for the Jabber instant messaging system. Tkabber provides a Tcl/Tk interface to the Jabber instant messaging and presence service. Tcl/Tk is a graphical scripting language that runs on the Unix, Windows, and Macintosh platforms. The choice of Tcl/Tk for a Jabber client is three-fold: * it is portable: once you install a Tcl/Tk interpreter on your system, the Tkabber script "just runs" without having to compile anything; * it is customizable: Tkabber reads a configuration file when it starts that tells it the settings of various parameters; and, * it is extensible: the configuration file is actually a Tcl script, so you can replace or augment entire portions of Tkabber (if youre so inclined)..Open Source - Jabber Instant Messaging - Instant Messaging - Tkabber - Jabber - Client - Messaging - Instant - Tcl Tk - Chat - Communications
Rawstudio is an open source raw-image converter written in GTK+. Rawstudio can read and convert RAW-images from many different cameras, including Nikon and Canon. It uses dcraw..
DateOct 31, 2010
CMU Sphinx is a Open Source Speech Recognition Engine.
DateAug 9, 2010
AuthorCarnegie Mellon University Sphinx Group
UnrealIRCd is an Open Source IRC Server. Development of UnrealIRCd began in May of 1999. Unreal was created from the Dreamforge IRCd that was formerly used by the DALnet IRC Network.
DateAug 27, 2010
AuthorCarsten V. Munk
MobiLog! is an incredibly useful open source tool for moblogging (mobile weblogging). MobiLog!
DateAug 19, 2010
activeCollab project is an easy to use, web based, open source collaboration and project management tool. Set up an environment where you, your team and your clients can collaborate on active projects using a set of simple, functional tools.
DateSep 1, 2010