- 1JNIWrapper for Linux (x86/x64)25
- 2RationalPlan Single Project for Linux28
- 3Job Board Creator32
- 4SecureCRT for Linux65
- 5RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux62
- 6MS Word to plaintext converter173
- 9Web shell148
- 10Simple Page Archive91
- 12NDS Specific - NDS Exporter275
- 15NLMs - SYSLOG2.NLM84
- 1Devart ODBC Driver for Firebird6
- 2Vista Family Tree Maker6
- 3JNIWrapper for Linux (x86/x64)25
- 4RationalPlan Single Project for Linux28
- 5Job Board Creator32
- 6SecureCRT for Linux65
- 7RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux62
- 8Pricescomparation Connexity Script19
- 9Devart ODBC Driver for SQL Server32
- 10iPhone Backup Extractor24
- 12Rank Tracker Professional44
- 13Data Entry Speed Checker19
- 14RationalPlan Multi Project for Linux43
Tkabber is a Free and Open Source client for the Jabber instant messaging system. Tkabber provides a Tcl/Tk interface to the Jabber instant messaging and presence service. Tcl/Tk is a graphical scripting language that runs on the Unix, Windows, and Macintosh platforms. The choice of Tcl/Tk for a Jabber client is three-fold: * it is portable: once you install a Tcl/Tk interpreter on your system, the Tkabber script "just runs" without having to compile anything; * it is customizable: Tkabber reads a configuration file when it starts that tells it the settings of various parameters; and, * it is extensible: the configuration file is actually a Tcl script, so you can replace or augment entire portions of Tkabber (if youre so inclined)..Open Source - Jabber Instant Messaging - Instant Messaging - Tkabber - Jabber - Client - Messaging - Instant - Tcl Tk - Chat - Communications
Rawstudio is an open source raw-image converter written in GTK+. Rawstudio can read and convert RAW-images from many different cameras, including Nikon and Canon. It uses dcraw..
DateOct 31, 2010
CMU Sphinx is a Open Source Speech Recognition Engine.
DateAug 9, 2010
AuthorCarnegie Mellon University Sphinx Group
UnrealIRCd is an Open Source IRC Server. Development of UnrealIRCd began in May of 1999. Unreal was created from the Dreamforge IRCd that was formerly used by the DALnet IRC Network.
DateAug 27, 2010
AuthorCarsten V. Munk
MobiLog! is an incredibly useful open source tool for moblogging (mobile weblogging). MobiLog!
DateAug 19, 2010
activeCollab project is an easy to use, web based, open source collaboration and project management tool. Set up an environment where you, your team and your clients can collaborate on active projects using a set of simple, functional tools.
DateSep 1, 2010