- 5Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux14
- 6Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux33
- 7Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux16
- 8ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux644
- 9CameraSentry for Linux17
- 10DWG to PDF Converter MX384
- 11RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 12UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
- 13UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)81
- 14PDF Automation Server for Linux57
- 15eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server64
Tiny Mp3 Player is a user friendly solution for playing multiple songs on your page. It can blend in effortlessly with the rest of your website's theme as it includes options setting player and background colour.Flash Mp3 Player - Tiny Player - Flash Mp3 - Mp3 Component - Player - Flash Music Player - Flash Juke Box
Platform: Linux , Unix , Mac OS X , WinXP
MPy3 is a full-featured, modular, configurable MP3 player system aimed at jukeboxes or car MP3 systems. It can play MP3s via rxaudio or mpg123, take input from a keyboard (tty), LIRC, or joystick or another serial or parallel input device..
DateSep 3, 2010
Mp3blaster is an mp3 player for computers running a UNIX-like operating system, e.g. Linux, Free/Net/OpenBSD, etc. mp3blasters interface is entirely text based, thereby eliminating the need for a graphical environment like X-Windows.
DateAug 15, 2010
Exaile project is a media player aiming to be similar to KDEs AmaroK, but for GTK+.
DateOct 1, 2010
FoxyTunes is a Firefox extension which allows you to listen to music while browsing the web. Do you listen to Music while surfing the Web? Now you can control your favorite media player without ever leaving the browser and more...
DateOct 6, 2010
TurboX2 is a client for the XMMS2 music player that exploits all the possibilities of the Web 2.0 buzzword. It allows for complete manipulation of the active playlist, and browsing of the Media Library from one dynamically generated page.
DateSep 11, 2010