- 2Lutz 0.4361
- 5Top Browser107
- 6RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux136
- 10Server Management - Portlock Storage Manager217
- 11Partition Logic148
- 12Infinite Planes of Reality16
- 15ActiveWidgets Grid27
- 3RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux136
- 4UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)64
- 5UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)62
- 6PDF Automation Server for Linux43
- 7DWG to PDF Converter MX333
- 9eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server50
- 10Image for Linux using CUI57
- 11Job Board Software73
- 12Moneyspire for Linux80
- 13RationalPlan Single Project for Linux192
- 14AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux138
- 15PDF Studio Pro for Linux129
TheOpenCD is a collection of high quality Free and Open Source Software. The programs run in Windows and cover the most common tasks such as word processing, presentations, e-mail, web browsing, web design, and image manipulation. We include only the highest quality programs, which have been carefully tested for stability and which we consider appropriate for a wide audience. Read more about TheOpenCD. When inserting the CD into a machine running Windows a content browser will launch automatically (provided Autorun is enabled)..Theopencd - Open Source Software - Open Source - High Quality - Edition - Quality - Source - Open - Collection - Linux Distributions - System
E/AS Automation Solutions is open source software system for help automate your solutions even for personal and/or corporate ones. E/AS written on CLIP language (CA-Clipper dialect, compiler can be obtained from ITK.
DateOct 18, 2010
AuthorE/AS Software Foundation
bBlog is a powerful, elegant personal publishing system written in PHP and released as free, Open Source software under the GPL. It is a flexible but simple way to blog that works for blogging beginners, and can grow into a more advanced users needs.
DateAug 10, 2010
Globus Toolkit is an open source software toolkit used for building grids. It is being developed by the Globus Alliance and many others all over the world.
DateOct 20, 2010
Netrek Vanilla Server is an open source software package that provides a multi-player battle simulation server for Netrek clients. Netrek is the probably the first video game which can accurately be described as a "sport.
DateOct 15, 2010
WaMCom is an open source software project, providing modified versions of Mozilla client software. WaMCom comes from Web and Mail Communicator. End users are looking for stable software.
DateSep 18, 2010