- 1reCsvEditor Linux279
- 2AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux75
- 3PDF Studio Pro for Linux94
- 4RationalPlan Single Project for Linux114
- 5DWG to PDF Converter MX189
- 6MS Word to plaintext converter249
- 7Network Monitoring - The Network Protocols Map Poster69
- 9Portlock Boot CD644
- 10Automated support for compound RPC calls205
- 12NwDsk: NetWare Boot Disk169
- 13bibEC Process Card56
- 15NetShield & VirusScan for NetWare228
- 1RationalPlan Single Project for Linux114
- 2DWG to PDF Converter MX189
- 3AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux75
- 4PDF Studio Pro for Linux94
- 5reCsvEditor Linux279
- 6Find and Replace It For Linux96
- 8EncryptStick Linux214
- 9Directy CMF212
- 10Stimulsoft Reports.Fx for Flex193
- 11NolaPro Free Accounting191
- 12PeaZip for Linux61
- 13ApPHP MVC Framework127
- 14Thinfinity Remote Desktop Server110
- 15Devart ODBC Driver for Firebird134
TheOpenCD is a collection of high quality Free and Open Source Software. The programs run in Windows and cover the most common tasks such as word processing, presentations, e-mail, web browsing, web design, and image manipulation. We include only the highest quality programs, which have been carefully tested for stability and which we consider appropriate for a wide audience. Read more about TheOpenCD. When inserting the CD into a machine running Windows a content browser will launch automatically (provided Autorun is enabled)..Theopencd - Open Source Software - Open Source - High Quality - Edition - Quality - Source - Open - Collection - Linux Distributions - System
E/AS Automation Solutions is open source software system for help automate your solutions even for personal and/or corporate ones. E/AS written on CLIP language (CA-Clipper dialect, compiler can be obtained from ITK.
DateOct 18, 2010
AuthorE/AS Software Foundation
bBlog is a powerful, elegant personal publishing system written in PHP and released as free, Open Source software under the GPL. It is a flexible but simple way to blog that works for blogging beginners, and can grow into a more advanced users needs.
DateAug 10, 2010
Globus Toolkit is an open source software toolkit used for building grids. It is being developed by the Globus Alliance and many others all over the world.
DateOct 20, 2010
Netrek Vanilla Server is an open source software package that provides a multi-player battle simulation server for Netrek clients. Netrek is the probably the first video game which can accurately be described as a "sport.
DateOct 15, 2010
WaMCom is an open source software project, providing modified versions of Mozilla client software. WaMCom comes from Web and Mail Communicator. End users are looking for stable software.
DateSep 18, 2010