- 2WebSite Auditor Enterprise6
- 3Oracle Data Access Components18
- 4Universal Data Access Components14
- 6Printer Tools - PRN2FILE476
- 7DWG to PDF Converter MX25
- 8EQU Graphical Audio Equalizer328
- 9Portlock Boot CD507
- 10NLMs - CPQFM.NLM484
- 11FreeTpl Free PHP Shopping Cart248
- 12GWGuardian | Multi-Layered Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus Defense221
- 13NLMs - SCRSAV55
- 14XHTML Family Tree Generator108
- 15Sniffer Tools - NETWATCH240
- 1PNaCL ToraTora1
- 2SpectorSoft FREE Disk Monitor1
- 4WebSite Auditor Enterprise6
- 5Oracle Data Access Components18
- 6Universal Data Access Components14
- 7DWG to PDF Converter MX25
- 10HS NTP C Source Library12
- 12Rank Tracker Enterprise23
- 13Voice Broadcasting Autodialer Software7
- 14RationalPlan Project Server94
- 15MICR CMC7 Font Advantage Package8
Copy protect the images on your web site and CD using image encryption and domain lock. Secure Image uses image encryption with Domain Lock to prevent direct saving, right mouse saving, direct downloading and bandwidth theft. Options include targeted hyperlink on the image, status bar and image settings for downloading messages and border frames.
Instead of placing a normal image onto the html page the image is first encrypted for insertion into a viewer. It is the applet viewer that sits on the page replacing the image. The encrypted image is unusable unless displayed from its viewer. It is only the encrypted images that are uploaded to the server, so the master images are safe from everyone. Pro will encrypt more than 3,000 images on a single click.
Images to encrypt can be imported one at a time or in batches. To select a batch of images to import, select the "folder" that they are in and Pro will import all the JPG and GIF files that are in good condition.
When you have finished configuring the look of your images, they can all be converted with one click of the button. Highlight all the images to convert (or Select All) and you will have the option of saving each image to its own page, or saving all the images to the one page with their titles underneath for easy identification.
Platform: Linux , Unix
Send to Coppermine is a service menu for send a jpeg/gif/png file to a Coppermine gallery install. The add-on has been tested on Fedora core 2 and 3 (should work with FC4) PNG and GIF support depends on your coppermine settings.
DateSep 26, 2010
Aapl is a C++ template library for generic programming. Aapl supports different generic programming paradigms by providing variations of standard data structures.
DateAug 4, 2010
miniPager3D is a clone (copy) of the KDE applet minipager, but able to use use 3D Desktop to change the virtual desktop. Of course you need to have 3ddesktop installed on your system.
DateOct 18, 2010
migratedata project allows you to write a simple XML file to define how to copy data from one database to another, and perform very simple transformations on the way.
DateAug 27, 2010
2clipboard is a service menu that copy the URL or the name of a file or directory to the clipboard. Installation: 1. extract 2clipboard.tar.gz 2. copy clip.py to bin somewhere in Your path (i.e. to ~/bin) 3. copy 2clipboard.desktop to ~/.
DateOct 25, 2010