- 1InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit2
- 6Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux16
- 7Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux34
- 8Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux18
- 9ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux645
- 10CameraSentry for Linux17
- 11DWG to PDF Converter MX385
- 12RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 13UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
- 14UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)81
- 15PDF Automation Server for Linux57
Rconfig is intended to manage configuration files across heterogenous groups of machines. The configuration for each machine is determined by a set of rdist trees based on the various tags such as OS, hostname, and architecture. Files in more specific rdist trees take priority. A basic setup would consist of a common directory, and then optionally one directory per machine in order to override any of the files in the common area. Remote configuration requires passwordless root RSH/SSH from a host with direct access to the rconfig basedir. Target machines will require rdist but not rconfig installed..Configuration Files - Rconfig - Configuration - Files - Rdist - Machines - System Administration - System
Makejail employs short configuration files to help administrators create and maintain chroot jails. Makejails attempts to guess and install into the jail all files required by the daemon.
DateSep 6, 2010
libConfig++ is a library made in C++ for reading configuration files which were written in C style syntax.
DateOct 7, 2010
Config::Std is a Perl module load and save configuration files in a standard format. SYNOPSIS use Config::Std; # Load named config file into specified hash... read_config demo2.
DateSep 27, 2010
DOCSIS Config provides a PHP library to encode binary configuration files for DOCSIS cable modems..
DateOct 19, 2010
Dar is a shell command that backs up directory trees and files. Disk ARchive has been tested under Linux, Windows, Solaris, FreeBSD, and NetBSD, and is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL). Since version 2.0.
DateSep 24, 2010