- 1InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit17
- 3DataStorm for Linux9
- 5MarkdownD for Linux9
- 6Magic Cube 4D40
- 7MS Word to plaintext converter372
- 10CCUweb (Create Calendar Utility Web)130
- 13CMU Common Lisp17
- 14Java Preferences Tool32
- 2MarkdownD for Linux9
- 3DataStorm for Linux9
- 4InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit17
- 8Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux19
- 9Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux37
- 10Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux20
- 11ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux648
- 12CameraSentry for Linux19
- 13DWG to PDF Converter MX388
- 14UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)90
- 15UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)83
RationalPlan Project Viewer by Stand By Soft is a free project management software viewer, the perfect solution for anyone (from project stakeholders to team workers) to view your projects in detail. Although the project managers plan and control the projects from start to end and make all the necessary changes, there are some other people, the stakeholders that need to check and overview the projects evolution into their smallest detail.
RationalPlan Project Viewer is freely distributed as a viewer for our products. Besides it gives you the possibility to import MS Project files and to view them also for free. That makes RationalPlan Project Viewer a free project viewer for both RationalPlan and for MS Project.
Major features for RationalPlan Project Viewer are:
* all original views and data are available
* import MS Project files so you can view them for free
* export to other formats and printing are active
* it opens files created either with Single Project or Multi Project version
* view/hide critical path command is enabled
* last but not least you can have an unlimited number of free installations
This free project planning software viewer can be used either as a desktop application or on line.
RationalPlan is an affordable project management tool that will save you time and money. RationalPlan Free Project Viewer lets you open and view MS Project files without having MS Project installed. If you just need to quickly see a plan this product is for you.
Platform: Linux , Linux Console , Linux GPL , Linux Gnome
fwLOGview is a graphical, real-time, colorized log viewer for Linux netfilter/iptables, Cisco Pix, *BSD ipfilter, Fortigate, and other logs. fwLOGview displays the log entries in colors related to the firewall action.
DateSep 18, 2010
htop is an interactive process viewer for Linux. htop project requires ncurses. Tested with Linux 2.4 and 2.6. Whats New in This Release: · This release contains stability and statistics fixes. · Upgrading is recommended..
DateNov 1, 2010
TkViewMan is a graphical man page viewer for Linux. TkViewMan project is written in Tcl/Tk, using the BLT extension. TkViewMan is free software and is distributed under the GNU General Public License..
DateAug 12, 2010
Keepalived for Linux projects goal is to add a strong & robust keepalive facility to the Linux Virtual Server project. This project is written in C with multilayer TCP/IP stack checks.
DateSep 9, 2010
Ghost for Linux project is a hard disk and partition imaging and cloning tool similar to "Norton Ghost" and by Symantec.
DateAug 7, 2010
AuthorGhost for Linux Team