- 1GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET19
- 2GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET25
- 3IDAutomation Code 128 Barcode Fonts15
- 5GroupDocs.Viewer for Java8
- 6GroupDocs.Signature for .NET28
- 7Active@ KillDisk Linux Console9
- 8Portlock Boot CD522
- 9CCU (Common Calendar Utility)61
- 10GWIA Log File Analyzer296
- 11Omni Mobile111
- 12NDS Specific - NDS Exporter249
- 14Printer Tools - PRN2FILE491
- 15NDS Specific - NDSMagic256
- 1Active@ KillDisk Linux Console9
- 2GroupDocs.Annotation for Java5
- 4GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET19
- 5IDAutomation Code 128 Barcode Fonts15
- 6GroupDocs.Viewer for Java8
- 7GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET25
- 8HDClone Free Edition13
- 9Your Job Engine17
- 10Ranet OLAP15
- 11GroupDocs.Signature for .NET28
- 12LinkAssistant Professional30
- 13Click4Time eScheduling23
- 14Database Workbench Pro12
- 15RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux17
PeaZip for Linux (Gnome, KDE and other desktop managers) is a free file and archive manager, structured as a frontend for multiple tools (like Ark and FileRoller), based on solid and proven Open Source technology of 7-Zip for handling mainstream archive formats, and other great Open Source tools (like FreeARC, PAQ, UPX...) for supporting additional file formats and features, in order to provide an all purpose zip/unzip/unrar utility featuring a powerful unified GUI, natively portable, cross-platform and desktop neutral.
Create 7Z, ARC, BZ2, GZ, *PAQ, PEA, QUAD/BALZ, TAR, UPX, WIM, XZ, ZIP files
Extract over 150 archive types: ACE, ARJ, CAB, DMG, ISO, LHA, RAR, UDF, ZIPX and many more...
PeaZip is localized in 29 languages and is capable of handling all most popular archive formats (150+ file types), supporting a wide array of advanced file and archive management features (search, bookmarks, thumbnail viewer, hashing, find duplicate files, convert archives...), especially focused on security (strong encryption, two factor authentication, encrypted password manager, secure deletion...).
The distinctive trait of PeaZip is the innovative and easy to use compression/extraction interface, more similar to CD burners interfaces rather than to a classic file compressor. This design makes extremely simple to check (and update) items set for compression and extraction, integrating a full featured file manager component.
Also, tasks created in the GUI can be easily saved as batch scripts, in order to automate backup operations, or for fine tuning, or for learning purpose, bridging the gap between the ease of use of GUI applications and power and flexibility of console.
Platform: Android , Linux , Unix , Linux Console
File Roller project is an archive manager for the GNOME environment. Archive manager means that you can: · Create and modify archives. · View the content of an archive. · View a file contained in the archive.
DateOct 12, 2010
Squeeze project is a modern and advanced archive manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment. Its design adheres to the Xfce philosophy, which basically means Squeeze is both fast and easy to use.
DateSep 13, 2010
Colonist is a meta-distribution that exploits existing live CD Linux distributions by adapting them to the coLinux platform.
DateOct 17, 2010
AuthorA. Alper Atici
bicl is a tool for editing the built-in command line boot arguments in binary files like the PPC64 Linux compressed kernel image and the PPC64 Xen compressed hypervisor boot image.
DateAug 8, 2010
Abox project is a small Linux system for tight spots. The target space is from 8MB and up, to be run from a flash drive, a USB-Flash dongle, a CDROM or an old computer(or whatever).
DateAug 12, 2010