- 5Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux14
- 6Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux33
- 7Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux16
- 8ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux644
- 9CameraSentry for Linux17
- 10DWG to PDF Converter MX384
- 11RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 12UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
- 13UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)81
- 14PDF Automation Server for Linux57
- 15eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server64
ZedMon is a NetWare server monitoring tool that provides network administrators with at-a-glance information on user activity, network address, login time and protocol preference, as well as server utilization and open file information.
ZedMon is a software that allows you monitor server information.
A Newtare server and network monitoring application that does not require a server agent. Runs on a Win 2000/XP workstation and monitors Netware 5.x and 6.x servers
The application is installed on a management workstation - nothing needs to be installed on the server. By default, the application will list all connections on a given server, and display the following:
* Connection number
* Network Address
* Login Name
* Login Time
* Total Requests
* Total Kb Read
* Total Kb Written
* Requests per Second
* Kb Read per Second
* Kb Written per Second
Any connection can be selected to show current open files. Server utilization is displayed in graph form. User login, address and login time can be audited, and connection information exported to CSV. Files can be browsed to see who has them locked.
Platform: WinXP , Windows 2000
ActiveXperts Network Monitor is a network and server monitoring tool that allows administrators to monitor the network for failures and irregularities automatically.
DateNov 2, 2010
PlatformWinXP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003