- 1InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit2
- 6Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux16
- 7Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux34
- 8Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux18
- 9ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux645
- 10CameraSentry for Linux17
- 11DWG to PDF Converter MX385
- 12RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 13UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
- 14UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)81
- 15PDF Automation Server for Linux57
This IP Helper software shows you both your internal and external IP addresses, can notify you by email when they change, performs DNS and Whois lookups, and much more!
Many Internet Service Providers (ISPs) use non-static IP Addresses. Because of this, your IP Address can change frequently. Some ISPs change your IP Address every time you connect to the internet, others provide you with the same IP Address for a few days before changing it.
Because of this, it can be very difficult to keep track of your current IP address. This becomes even more of a problem if you are running web services from your computer, or are attempting to connect to your computer remotely. Our IP Helper software is the solution!
Features of IP Helper:
* Displays your Internal Network IP Address for users that are part of a network, or behind a router
* Displays your External IP Address, which is the IP Address that the "outside world" sees
* IP Address Overlay displays your IP Addresses in the top left corner of the screen, on top of all other windows!
* Copy your Internal or External IP Address with one button click!
* Convert an IP address to a Domain Name, and vice versa, with one click!
* Perform a Whois lookup instantly!
* Can be set to run automatically at startup!
* Can notify you by email whenever your IP Address changes!
* Great for Remote Desktop, FTP, Webservers, PC Anywhere, etc!
* Automatically refreshes the IP Address display at an interval you specify!
* Minimizes to the taskbar and runs silently until you need it!
Platform: WinXP , Windows 2000
AlmerBackup is regarded by the industry experts as one of the best backup solutions available on the Internet.
DateSep 27, 2010
PlatformWinXP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003
With LinkChecker, you can check HTML documents for broken links. LinkChecker features recursion, robots.
DateAug 9, 2010
jBoom is a Java program for remote storage and management of browser bookmarks. The project allows accessing a central set of bookmarks from any system connected to the internet.
DateOct 14, 2010
vHost is a one-step solution for all virtual hosting needs. It enables a Linux/BSD server with single or multiple IP addresses to function as unlimited virtual hosts with HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, and other virtual services extendible via modules.
DateSep 15, 2010
dkftpbench application is an FTP benchmark program inspired by SPECweb99.
DateAug 24, 2010