- 2MarkdownD for Linux4
- 3DataStorm for Linux4
- 4InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit11
- 8Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux18
- 9Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux36
- 10Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux19
- 11ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux647
- 12CameraSentry for Linux18
- 13DWG to PDF Converter MX387
- 14RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux177
- 15UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)89
TreeCopy will allow you to select the "from directory" and "into directory", and it will proceed to copy ONLY the directory structure. This is temporary workaround for Total Commander's inability to do this or to use a complex filter while copying. The utility is bundled with functionality such as a command line interface, calculate directories, Windows XP look and feel and much, much more!
* Let's you copy a tree or part of a tree to another tree or subcontainer of the same tree.
* Leaf object copy is optional, this means you are able to copy only a tree structure.
Following objects are created :
* Containers : all
* Leaf object : "Template", "Group", "Organizational Role", "Container Package", "User", "Workstation" and "Application".
* And no properties are copied
Platform: WinXP , Windows 2003
Copter Commander project is a 2d networked helicopter game. A unique blend of arcade action and real time strategy, Copter Commander is fun for novices but surprisingly deep.
DateSep 16, 2010
Samba Commander is a text mode SMB network commander. In SMBC, you can browse the local network or you can use the search function to find the files. You can also download/upload files and directories or create them both locally and remotely.
DateNov 3, 2010
Amortization Schedule Calculator also known as an amortization schedule calculator - lets you estimate your monthly loan repayments.
DateAug 31, 2010
G-Star project is a clone of the TI-8x calculator game D-Star which are all clones of an HP48 game of the same name. G-Star currently includes 25 levels: 20 from the HP48 version, and 5 from the TI-83 version of the game.
DateAug 11, 2010
FOX Calculator is a desktop calculator written in FOX. The FOX Calculator is a simple desktop calculator geared toward the programmer.
DateAug 23, 2010
AuthorJeroen van der Zijp