- 2MarkdownD for Linux4
- 3DataStorm for Linux4
- 4InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit11
- 8Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux18
- 9Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux36
- 10Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux19
- 11ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux647
- 12CameraSentry for Linux18
- 13DWG to PDF Converter MX387
- 14RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux177
- 15UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)89
Novell NDS group management just got a whole lot easier! With Group It v1.0 you can successfully automate the creation, migration, and management of your group objects. No more carpel-tunnel syndrome from all the mouse clicks Console One requires to populate a group object.
Features of Group It:
* use any application object(s) as a source for populating a new group object.
* manually build a user list for populating a group object
* use a text file containing user IDs as your source for populating a new group object.
* use an existing group object or multiple group objects to consolidate into a single group object.
* automatically have the users removed from the source group object(s) upon successful assignment to the new group object.
twiki-mediawiki-migration is a simple Web-based script to aid migration from twiki to mediawiki markup.
DateAug 10, 2010
The Universal Disk Manager - Over 40+ integrated disk and system tools. PrimeMechanic is a universal computer disk management suite; Performance tuning, computer migration, backup, bad sector repair, file & drive recovery, data security, etc.
DateAug 10, 2014
PlatformLinux, Windows Server, Mac OS X, WinXP
The Free Edition of HDClone is the ideal tool for cloning, migrating and imaging contents of internal/mobile hard disks, SSD and USB media. Since it works on physical level, it can be used with any operating system and any filesystem.
DateNov 16, 2014
PlatformLinux, Unix, Windows Server, WinXP
Otetsudaiqt is a bonsai collection management software for *nix systems, it helps you to manage your trees, your pots and your pictures..
DateAug 24, 2010
Openwsman is a project intended to provide an open-source implementation of the Web Services Management specification and to expose system management information on the Linux operating system using the WS-Management protocol.
DateOct 28, 2010