- 1DWG to PDF Converter MX324
- 2Security Software - LT Auditor+ Assessment for NetWare60
- 3MS Word to plaintext converter313
- 5UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)50
- 6UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)49
- 7PDF Automation Server for Linux30
- 9NwDsk: NetWare Boot Disk188
- 13NLMs - NWDOS108
- 1RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux112
- 2UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)50
- 3UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)49
- 4PDF Automation Server for Linux30
- 5DWG to PDF Converter MX324
- 7eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server45
- 8Image for Linux using CUI52
- 9Job Board Software69
- 10Moneyspire for Linux76
- 11RationalPlan Single Project for Linux188
- 12AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux133
- 13PDF Studio Pro for Linux124
- 14reCsvEditor Linux303
- 15Find and Replace It For Linux109
Natural Docs is an extensible, multi-language, source code documentation generator written in Perl. Its syntax is transparent so the source comments read just as easily as the generated documentation. Natural Docs also focuses on automation and high-quality HTML output. Keep in mind that if you use the development releases: · It wont necessarily be as stable as a full release. · There is no documentation for the new features beyond this page. Documenting Your Code and the Help folder wont be updated until a full release. · Every new feature may not be complete. Make sure you read the notes on this page fully before using them. · Only the default CSS style is valid. Since there will be a lot of changes Im letting Small and Roman fall out of date and will recreate them before the full release. · Likewise, if you made an elaborate custom CSS style its probably broken, and will break again in future development releases. Whats New in This Release: · Image support is now completed, so you can specify relative and absolute image directories on the command line instead of links always being relative to the source file. · ActionScript 3 support is also finished, with better support for custom namespaces..Natural Docs Feb - Source Code Documentation Generator - Source Code Documentation - Code Documentation Generator - Written In - Source Code - Documentation Generator - Code Documentation - Natural - Docs - Feb - Source - Documentation - Code
Pooka is an email client written in Java, using the Javamail API. It supports email through the IMAP (connected and disconnected) and POP3 protocols. Outgoing mail is sent using SMTP.
DateAug 12, 2010
Cornice is a cross-platform image viewer written in Python + wxPython + PIL. It doesnt pretend to be complete, fast, or even useful, but I like it and it is the viewer I use on both Linux and Windows.
DateAug 14, 2010
Rawstudio is an open source raw-image converter written in GTK+. Rawstudio can read and convert RAW-images from many different cameras, including Nikon and Canon. It uses dcraw..
DateOct 31, 2010
ZWS is a simple Web server written in ZSH. ZWS project requires only a recent version of ZSH (4.2.0 or newer) and some common commands (specifically tr, cut, dd, sed, grep, file, basename, and dirname)..
DateAug 7, 2010
Bochs is a highly portable open source IA-32 (x86) PC emulator written in C++, that runs on most popular platforms. Bochs project includes emulation of the Intel x86 CPU, common I/O devices, and a custom BIOS.
DateAug 24, 2010