- 1Hiri for Linux12
- 2JXCirrus Prayer for Linux9
- 4MarkdownD for Linux29
- 5DataStorm for Linux23
- 6InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit24
- 10Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux19
- 11Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux38
- 12Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux22
- 13ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux648
- 14CameraSentry for Linux20
- 15DWG to PDF Converter MX389
MIMIC Simulator offers a unique and an inexpensive way to create a real world lab environment with SNMP simulation. It provides an interactive hands-on lab for quality assurance, development, marketing, sales, evaluation, deployment and training of enterprise management applications. It creates a customizable virtual environment populated with devices like routers, hubs, switches, probes, cable modems and workstations.
The most common uses of this versatile suite are:
* Development and Testing: Management application developers can implement their products quickly and test reliably.
* Evaluation: Enterprises can evaluate the suitability of applications with anticipated failure and growth scenarios, or qualify purchases before deployment.
* Trade Shows: Marketing can setup powerful "live" demonstrations at trade shows.
* Sales Demos: Sales can tailor presentations to the individual customer's environment.
* Training Environments: Realistic training scenarios can explore all possible cases. Training environment can be portable rather than based on the classroom.
Platform: Linux , Windows 2003
Unlimited Simulator project is a general purpose simulator. Unlimited Simulator is not a game. Its a basis to create whatever simulations you want, from games to scientific simulations.
DateAug 3, 2010
AuthorBruno Barberi Gnecco
PHP Keno Simulator project is a Keno payout ruleset simulator. PHP Keno Simulator is a payout ruleset simulator for the classic game Keno.
DateSep 7, 2010
Open Pinball Simulator project is an pinball simulator. The program is divided into two processes. The main process takes care of interpreting the .table description files and controls the balls movements according to physical laws.
DateOct 4, 2010
Network Simulator (Ns) is a discrete event simulator targeted at networking research. Ns provides substantial support for simulation of TCP, routing, and multicast protocols over wired and wireless (local and satellite) networks.
DateSep 15, 2010
Simulator 8085 is a simulator of the 8085 MP for KDE (3.1 and 3.2pre) that allows you write code in a text editor. After assembling, the hex code is readable alongside the mnemonics.
DateAug 13, 2010