- 1InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit17
- 3DataStorm for Linux9
- 5MarkdownD for Linux9
- 6Magic Cube 4D40
- 7MS Word to plaintext converter372
- 10CCUweb (Create Calendar Utility Web)130
- 13CMU Common Lisp17
- 14Java Preferences Tool32
- 2MarkdownD for Linux9
- 3DataStorm for Linux9
- 4InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit17
- 7Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux19
- 8Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux37
- 9Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux20
- 10ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux648
- 11CameraSentry for Linux19
- 12DWG to PDF Converter MX388
- 13RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux178
- 14UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)90
- 15UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)83
LPAR2RRD collects performance data and generates actual, historical and future trends utilization graphs of your virtual environment.
It is agentless (it receives everything from the management stations like vCenter or HMC).
The product supports IBM Power Systems and VMware virtualization platforms.
Collected data set can be extended about data provided by the OS Agents or NMON files.
OS agents are available for Linux, IBM i and AIX operating systems.
This program is free software released under GPL v3.
Platform: Linux , Linux Console , Linux GPL , Linux Gnome
libview library is a collection of widgets under the MIT license that we developed at VMware while working on Workstation 5. We felt they were general purpose enough to have value to the community.
DateOct 12, 2010
VMware Player can be used by anyone to run virtual machines on a Windows or Linux PC. VMware Player makes it quick and easy to take advantage of the security, flexibility, and portability of virtual machines.
DateOct 7, 2010
CloudBackup Pro is a robust cloud and local backup software designed for backing up virtual machines, databases and files in Linux. It backs up VMware virtual machines, MySQL and files to Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Dropbox, FTP, and local drives.
DateJan 17, 2015
PlatformLinux, Linux Gnome
Ahsay Backup Software is a fully OEM rebrandable local/online backup solution primarily designed for managed backup service providers. It can be used for providing hosted backup service, and deploying backup appliance for in-house backup.
DateFeb 18, 2015
AuthorAhsay Systems Corporation Limited
PlatformLinux, Unix, Linux Console, Linux GPL
KeyCluster is a high availability (HA) system for mission critical applications running on Solaris (Sparc and x86), Linux, and AIX.
DateOct 25, 2010
AuthorBabel Professional Services