- 1Lutz 0.4424
- 7Printer Tools - Qcontrol42
- 9OpenGL/FreeType2 Text Rendering Library73
- 1InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit2
- 6Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux16
- 7Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux34
- 8Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux18
- 9ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux645
- 10CameraSentry for Linux17
- 11DWG to PDF Converter MX385
- 12RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 13UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
- 14UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)81
- 15PDF Automation Server for Linux57
LostIRC is a simple, yet very useful IRC client. It has features such as tab-autocompletion, multiple server support, automatic joining of servers/channels, logging and DCC sending which should cover the needs of most people. Another goal that the application has in mind, is 100% keyboard controlability. It was written using the gtkmm GUI library..Lostirc - Dcc - Simple - Useful - Client - Chat - Communications
RockBot is a fully functional multi-channel bot for IRC. It has hundreds of usefull commands for managing channels, amusing your friends, and protecting ownership. It is a good alternitive to an eggdrop type bot.
DateOct 16, 2010
libircclient is a small but powerful library, which implements client-server IRC protocol. libircclient is designed to be small, fast, portable and compatible to RFC standards, and most IRC clients..
DateSep 5, 2010
DCC-Signaler is a SRCP based solution to control your model-railroad with your computer. DCC-Signaler ist eine SRCP basierte Lösung, um Ihre Modelleisenbahn mit dem Computer zu steuern.
DateAug 10, 2010
MiaouIRC is an RFC 1459-compatible IRC client written in Java/Swing. It has some useful features like choosing your Look n Feel, customizing your nick friend list, highly verbose logging, searching a keyword in a channel, private message panels, etc.
DateAug 8, 2010
AuthorMiaouIRC Project Team
DCC/Live is a Knoppix based bootable CD-ROM which provides a virtual DCC cluster. The virtual cluster consists of one master-node (node0), and three virtual work-nodes running on User Mode Linux (node1, node2, node3)..
DateNov 1, 2010