- 5Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux15
- 6Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux34
- 7Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux18
- 8ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux644
- 9CameraSentry for Linux17
- 10DWG to PDF Converter MX384
- 11RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 12UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
- 13UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)81
- 14PDF Automation Server for Linux57
- 15eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server64
libircclient is a small but powerful library, which implements client-server IRC protocol. libircclient is designed to be small, fast, portable and compatible to RFC standards, and most IRC clients..Libircclient - Small - Dcc - Powerful - Support - Libraries - Programming
Abox project is a small Linux system for tight spots. The target space is from 8MB and up, to be run from a flash drive, a USB-Flash dongle, a CDROM or an old computer(or whatever).
DateAug 12, 2010
Dual DHCP DNS Server is a combined DHCP/DNS server for small LANs.
DateOct 31, 2010
Quick Image Viewer (qiv) is a very small and fast GDK/Imlib image viewer designed to replace the classic image viewers like xv or xloadimage. Quick Image Viewer program runs on FreeBSD, Linux (libc5/glibc), Solaris (SunOS) and HP-UX..
DateOct 5, 2010
Amarok announce is a small perl script for Konversation which will display what you play in amarok. Place the script in ~/.kde/share/apps/konversation/scripts, make sure its executeable, then add in Konversation an Alias "amarok /exec amarok.
DateAug 28, 2010
dfsch is small embeddable Scheme interpreter library written in C. Some features from a complete Scheme implementation are omitted, since these features arent very useful in a scripting language and would make the library more complicated.
DateAug 8, 2010