- 5Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux15
- 6Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux34
- 7Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux18
- 8ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux644
- 9CameraSentry for Linux17
- 10DWG to PDF Converter MX384
- 11RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 12UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
- 13UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)81
- 14PDF Automation Server for Linux57
- 15eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server64
KWord is an word processing component of KOffice suite. It is a powerfull tool, that can directly export your work to PDF format. You can also support .doc files if you compile your KOffice with a special library to do so.. K Desktop Environment Homepage, KDE.orgKword - Koffice - Word Processing Component - Word Processing - Processing Component - Page - Word - Processing - Component - Others - Text Editing Processing
Kivio is a flowcharting and diagramming application for the KOffice application suite, and has an userinterface that is similar to Visio. Kivio project is fully integrated into KOffice and can for example be embedded into KWord..
DateOct 5, 2010
Karbon is a vector-based drawing application for KOffice. The project allows artists to create complex drawings without losing image quality when zooming in on, or resizing the drawing.
DateSep 16, 2010
KOffice project is an integrated office suite for KDE. KOffice features a full set of applications which work together seamlessly to provide the best user experience possible. KOffice components work together.
DateOct 3, 2010
Krita is a image editing and painting application for KOffice. The application is almost ready for use, and the architecture provides a solid framework to build an application on.
DateAug 1, 2010
KChart is the KOffice chart drawing application part of the KOffice suite. Use it to embed charts into your KOffice documents, e.g. a report written with KWord or a slideshow made with KPresenter.. K Desktop Environment Homepage, KDE.
DateAug 30, 2010
AuthorThe KOffice Project