IRCRelay

Description

IRCRelay provides an IRC relay client based on Tkinter. IRCRelay is an IRC relay client based on Tkinter. IRCRelay will connect to two different servers and join a channel on each, passing messages users would say back and forth across the servers. It includes an unfinished console-only version and a fully functional GUI version. I use to spend a lot of time on irc.enterthegame.com with a few of my friends. If you spend enough time on ETG, you will learn that it sucks, lag-wise of course. So my friends found a new server, irc.box.sk. The majority of us didnt want to go to a new server, so we had this issue of 80% of us on ETG and the other 20% on box.sk. IRCRelay was my solution. It allowed us to all be in the same channel by creating two connections, one to box.sk, and one to ETG. IRCRelay would join both channels, passing messages users would say back and forth across the servers. There are two different versions in this tarball: ircrelay-gui.py - This is the original, Tkinter based relay. ircrelay-console.py - This was a console based version I never finished..

Ircrelay - Etg - Client Based - Based On - Based - Relay - Client - Provides - Chat - Communications

Published By:Emanuel Miller

License Type:Freeware

Date Added:22 October, 2010

Version:1.0

Price:Free

Downloads:78

Size:5.1 KB

Platform: Linux

What people say
- required fields
     
Related Downloads

GtkHx project is a GTK+ Hotline Client based off of Hx. After years of work on GtkHx, project founder and primary coder Misha Nasledov has handed over the project to Justin Turner Arthur on 2004-02-11.

DateSep 3, 2010

AuthorJustin T. Arthur and Misha Nasledov

Size573.4 KB

LicenseFreeware

PriceFree

PlatformLinux

CategoryLinux Internet

poker-network project includes a poker server, a client library, an abstract user interface library, and a client based on it. The server deals the cards and checks the user actions using a poker game engine (poker-engine).

DateSep 1, 2010

AuthorLoic Dachary

Size2.2 MB

LicenseFreeware

PriceFree

PlatformLinux

CategoryLinux Games

Pronto! is a modularized mail client based on Gtk libraries and written in Perl..

DateOct 26, 2010

AuthorMuhri

Size0

LicenseFreeware

PriceFree

PlatformLinux

CategoryLinux Business

ADMLogger is a log analyzing engine based on fireparse. After I had written fireparse, I had found myself writing little scripts based on it. Like one that told me what my FTP server did that day.

DateSep 19, 2010

AuthorAaron D. Marasco

Size41.0 KB

LicenseFreeware

PriceFree

PlatformLinux

CategoryLinux Internet

Firewall-1 Response is a Perl script for performing simple active responses based on a Checkpoint Firewall-1. It is good for closing off your network against people who do port scans or network sweeps.

DateSep 20, 2010

AuthorAaron Turner

Size29.7 KB

LicenseFreeware

PriceFree

PlatformLinux

CategoryLinux Internet