- 2MarkdownD for Linux4
- 3DataStorm for Linux4
- 4InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit11
- 8Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux18
- 9Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux36
- 10Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux19
- 11ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux647
- 12CameraSentry for Linux18
- 13DWG to PDF Converter MX387
- 14RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux177
- 15UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)89
iPhone Backup Extractor is a simple software that extracts files from an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch's iOS iTunes or iCloud backup. It is useful for restoring AppStore applications, SMS histories, photos and other data that might otherwise be inaccessible.
The backup extractor is free for non-commercial use and fully functional. Its Free Edition limits can be unlocked for a small fee. Registered users are able to restore more than two files and four records at a time with the Home Edition and be able to access encrypted (with password) iTunes or iCloud backups (including 2FA or pair locked backups) with the Pro Edition.
Why use the iPhone Backup Extractor?
- Can extract important data and files from any iOS iTunes or iCloud backup (limited depending on type of backup from Edition to Edition)
- Includes encryption support, even in the Free Edition or Home Edition (limited to two files and four records at a time, unlocked full support in Pro Edition)
- Includes 2FA iCloud backup support (unlocked in Pro Edition)
- Enables you access to recovering your deleted SQLite databases (perhaps you want those deleted SMS back)
- Simple interface allows fast data and file extraction with a simple click of a mouse.
- No spyware, malware, or adware
- Tiny download and easy to run
- Restoration is very fast
- It automatically finds your iTunes backups -- no need to search for hidden folders
- Works on Windows and OS X
- Registered users get forensic email support for tricky or corrupted backups. We're a friendly bunch.:)
Registration costs $29.95 (24.95 EURO, 19.95 GBP) for Home license, or $69.95 (54.95 EURO, 43.95 GBP) for Pro Edition (inc full encryption&iCloud support)
Registration is mandatory for commercial (ie. business users), and provides full email support and twelve months' upgrades.
iPhone Backup Extractor will run on any Windows XP, Vista, Win 7 & 8 computer, or Mac OS X 10.7+. It requires the .NET 2 framework which is common on many PCs.
Platform: Linux , Unix , Linux GPL , Linux Gnome
VPN Unlimited is a high quality VPN service without limits on traffic bandwidth and connection speed. The app is available for iOS, Mac OS X and MS Windows computers with the same pricing plans and single account.
DateAug 23, 2014
AuthorSimplex Solutions Inc
PlatformLinux, Linux Gnome
DVD-Ranger, the DVD and Blu-ray copy and convert software with CinEx, world's first Cinavia removing solution. Copies can be played on next generation consoles like PS3/4 and Xbox, HD player like WD TV Live, or mobile devices like Apple and Android.
DateSep 10, 2014
AuthorPixbyte Development SL
PlatformLinux, Linux Console, WinXP, Windows 2000
myPod is implemented in Java, so its platform independent and should run at most platforms where you can get your iPod mounted.
DateOct 3, 2010
last played is a small script that shows the last 5 files a mounted iPod shuffle played in shuffle mode. Since you look at this page, you probably own an iPod shuffle.
DateOct 3, 2010
iPod Video Encoder is a command line tool for convenient encoding of video files for use on iPod video. iPod Video Encoder project uses the ffmpeg tool for the actual encoding.
DateAug 11, 2010