- 1Lutz 0.4424
- 7Printer Tools - Qcontrol42
- 9OpenGL/FreeType2 Text Rendering Library73
- 1InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit2
- 6Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux16
- 7Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux34
- 8Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux18
- 9ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux645
- 10CameraSentry for Linux17
- 11DWG to PDF Converter MX385
- 12RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 13UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
- 14UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)81
- 15PDF Automation Server for Linux57
Invasion 3D is a fun and addictive 3D arcade game! The idea for Invasion 3D came during the summer of 2004, when I was working in New Jersey. I had been playing a lot of old arcade games on the MAME arcade emulator. I had fun playing the original Taito Space Invaders game, but I was frustrated with the inability to shoot more than a single bullet at once with this game. I decided it would be fun to play a modern, 3-D version of Space Invaders with some serious weapons which would allow for massive alien destruction, as it should be. At first I thought of using my Jax3D engine to render this game, but in the end I decided to learn something new and use OpenGL. I got started by looking at NeHes OpenGL Tutorials and wrote this game in my spare time during April and May of 2005.. Invasion-3D, a Free OpenGL Arcade Game!Opengl - Sdl - 3d Arcade Game - Arcade Game - 3d Arcade - 3d - Invasion - Game - Arcade - Windows - Fun - Games
Adrian project is a RPG using SDL and OpenGL.
DateSep 20, 2010
This C++ library supplies an interface between the fonts on your system and an OpenGL or Mesa application. It uses the excellent FreeType library to read font faces from their files and renders text strings as OpenGL primitives..
DateOct 29, 2010
QuesoGLC is a free implementation of the OpenGL Character Renderer (GLC). QuesoGLC project is based on the FreeType library, provides Unicode support and is designed to be easily ported to any platform that supports both FreeType and OpenGL API.
DateAug 20, 2010
glHack is a port of the game NetHack, using hardware acceleration via OpenGL® to render the 2D tile graphics. It uses LibSDL as the video and input library. There is good support for software rendering (without OpenGL) as well.
DateAug 31, 2010
Vision Egg project is a high level interface between Python and OpenGL.
DateSep 8, 2010