- 3RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux138
- 4UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)66
- 5UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)64
- 6PDF Automation Server for Linux44
- 7DWG to PDF Converter MX334
- 9eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server51
- 10Image for Linux using CUI58
- 11Job Board Software74
- 12Moneyspire for Linux81
- 13RationalPlan Single Project for Linux192
- 14AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux138
- 15PDF Studio Pro for Linux130
Image for Linux is a reliable and easy to use drive image backup software package. Completely backup, restore, or copy your operating systems, including Windows or Linux. It supports any partition type, including FAT, FAT32, NTFS, EXT2/3, Reiser, and XFS. You can even easily create a self-booting disk to use for backups or recovery.Backup - Restore - Drive Image - Disk Image - Image Backup - Copy Drive - Clone Drive
Platform: Linux , Linux Console
AlmerBackup is regarded by the industry experts as one of the best backup solutions available on the Internet.
DateSep 27, 2010
PlatformWinXP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003
Active@ Disk Image is a DOS-based backup solution designed for complete backup and restore the whole HDD as well as particular FAT / NTFS partitions and logical drives.
DateSep 28, 2010
AuthorActive@ Data Recovery Software
PlatformWinXP, Windows 2000
Program VOLDAI emulates tape device of NetWare 386 ver 4.1x file server by file.
DateSep 28, 2010
DVD2HDD is a GUI for tools to backup your DVDs in Linux. It is written in Gambas..
DateAug 6, 2010
Pybackpack project is a user friendly file backup tool for Gnome. A graphical tool to make file backup simpler.
DateSep 26, 2010