- 2Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux1
- 3Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux8
- 4DWG to PDF Converter MX369
- 7RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux167
- 8UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)81
- 9UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)73
- 10PDF Automation Server for Linux49
- 11eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server56
- 12Image for Linux using CUI63
- 13Job Board Software79
- 14Moneyspire for Linux87
- 15RationalPlan Single Project for Linux201
Image for Linux is a reliable and easy to use drive image backup software package. Completely backup, restore, or copy your operating systems, including Windows or Linux. It supports any partition type, including FAT, FAT32, NTFS, EXT2/3, Reiser, and XFS. You can even easily create a self-booting disk to use for backups or recovery.Backup - Restore - Drive Image - Disk Image - Image Backup - Copy Drive - Clone Drive
Platform: Linux , Linux Console
AlmerBackup is regarded by the industry experts as one of the best backup solutions available on the Internet.
DateSep 27, 2010
PlatformWinXP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003
Active@ Disk Image is a DOS-based backup solution designed for complete backup and restore the whole HDD as well as particular FAT / NTFS partitions and logical drives.
DateSep 28, 2010
AuthorActive@ Data Recovery Software
PlatformWinXP, Windows 2000
Program VOLDAI emulates tape device of NetWare 386 ver 4.1x file server by file.
DateSep 28, 2010
DVD2HDD is a GUI for tools to backup your DVDs in Linux. It is written in Gambas..
DateAug 6, 2010
Pybackpack project is a user friendly file backup tool for Gnome. A graphical tool to make file backup simpler.
DateSep 26, 2010