- 5Security Software - Lotus Approach Password20
- 8Squid Users Manager23
- 9Download Backup Tools - VolDXX01190
- 10RFC822 Address Parser Library15
- 1MarkdownD for Linux1
- 2DataStorm for Linux1
- 3InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit3
- 8Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux16
- 9Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux34
- 10Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux18
- 11ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux645
- 12CameraSentry for Linux17
- 13DWG to PDF Converter MX385
- 14RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 15UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
Image for Linux is a reliable and easy to use drive image backup software package. Completely backup, restore, or copy your operating systems, data, and programs. Using Image for Linux you can backup and restore your Windows or Linux computer system. It supports any partition type, including FAT, FAT32, NTFS, EXT2/3, Reiser, and XFS. You can even easily create a self-booting disk to use for backups or recovery.
Image for Linux supports UEFI and traditional PC systems all from the same boot media.
Platform: Linux , Linux Console , Linux GPL , Linux Gnome
AlmerBackup is regarded by the industry experts as one of the best backup solutions available on the Internet.
DateSep 27, 2010
PlatformWinXP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003
Active@ Disk Image is a DOS-based backup solution designed for complete backup and restore the whole HDD as well as particular FAT / NTFS partitions and logical drives.
DateSep 28, 2010
AuthorActive@ Data Recovery Software
PlatformWinXP, Windows 2000
Program VOLDAI emulates tape device of NetWare 386 ver 4.1x file server by file.
DateSep 28, 2010
DVD2HDD is a GUI for tools to backup your DVDs in Linux. It is written in Gambas..
DateAug 6, 2010
Pybackpack project is a user friendly file backup tool for Gnome. A graphical tool to make file backup simpler.
DateSep 26, 2010