- 5Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux14
- 6Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux33
- 7Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux16
- 8ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux644
- 9CameraSentry for Linux17
- 10DWG to PDF Converter MX384
- 11RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 12UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
- 13UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)81
- 14PDF Automation Server for Linux57
- 15eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server64
Need to send customised e-mails to users based on the contents of a web-based "request for information" or based on their customer-relationship-management database records? GroupWise Email Merge allows users to send bulk personalized emails quickly and easily to multiple recipients. GroupWise Email Merge is most useful in environments that need to send customised merged emails to users. GroupWise Email Merge is perfect to provide follow-up to requests for information or to send a personalised email to contacts based on CRM or other database information.E-Mail
parp is a powerful, extensible e-mail filter with sophisticated anti-spam capabilities. Its made as a complete replacement for procmail, is MIME-aware, and acts as a filter, daemon, or on mailboxes.
DateOct 27, 2010
OpenEMM is a feature-rich industrial-strength enterprise software for e-mail marketing and the first Open Source application for e-mail marketing.
DateAug 25, 2010
Althea IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) e-mail client for X Windows. The design goal was a stable e-mail client with the richness of usability of Microsofts Outlook, Qualcomms Eudora, and Cyrusofts Mulberry.
DateNov 2, 2010
Mozilla project is an open-source Web browser, designed for standards compliance, performance and portability. Mozilla is a project to continue Netscape Communicator as an open project.
DateSep 28, 2010
Evochallenge is a simple Perl-based challenge/response mail filter for Evolution on Linux. How it Works: Challenge/response e-mail filters only pass e-mail through if the sender is on a "whitelist".
DateAug 30, 2010