- 1Hiri for Linux11
- 2JXCirrus Prayer for Linux8
- 4MarkdownD for Linux27
- 5DataStorm for Linux22
- 6InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit24
- 10Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux19
- 11Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux38
- 12Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux22
- 13ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux648
- 14CameraSentry for Linux20
- 15DWG to PDF Converter MX389
Do your users' GroupWise address books have left-over internet gateway address information from when you migrated to GroupWise 6.x Native Internet Addressing? GroupWise Internet Address Utility (GW-IAU) allows you to remove all of the unnecessary old gateway information, prefixes and suffixes that cause your users' address book entries to fail. Clean up your users' address books from a single location.
* Removes left-over gateway information from user address books
* Works with all user address books
* Quick and easy to configure and implement
* Requires the GroupWise Windows client on the workstation that runs Riva IAU cleaner
Today's world is a mobile world. People need to be able to communicate and access their GroupWise information from anywhere, at any time, on any device - on-line or off-line.
DateOct 12, 2010
Address Book Utility (GW-ABU) allows you to import addresses to your GroupWise Address Books.
DateOct 12, 2010
Callintegrator project uses the phone numbers in your address book to initiate a call via services like peterzahlt.de or freecall.com. Just click on the phone number and your phone rings. Setup is very easy. Currently, only freecall.
DateAug 1, 2010
My Address Book is a Web-based contact list program. It stores information like addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and Web sites, and has a notes section for custom information.
DateAug 28, 2010
gfa is a small and fast address book written in C and GTK+2. It uses sqlite as backend for the addresses. Usage: I think its not necessary to write here how to use gfa. Its self-explainig.
DateOct 29, 2010