- 1InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit2
- 6Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux16
- 7Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux34
- 8Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux18
- 9ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux645
- 10CameraSentry for Linux17
- 11DWG to PDF Converter MX385
- 12RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 13UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
- 14UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)81
- 15PDF Automation Server for Linux57
Fuzzy Clock is a Python class and command line utility to generate "fuzzy clock" output. Example for 2005/06/29 09:57: % fuzzyclock five to ten % fuzzyclock -f 2 ten oclock % fuzzyclock -f 3 Almost noon % fuzzyclock -f 4 Middle of week Whats New in This Release: · The release fixes a bug in the install script, so translations should now be properly installed by distutils..Fuzzy Clock - Command Line Utility - Line Utility - Command Line - Clock - Fuzzy - Line - Python - Utility - Generate - Libraries - Programming
fileschanged is a GNU/Linux command-line utility that reports when files have been altered. This software is a client to the FAM (File Alteration Monitor) server that is now available in some distributions.
DateOct 6, 2010
mkcgi is a simple command line utility for producing a perl CGI script instantly by parsing an existing HTML form. The resulting perl script is easy to understand and customize.
DateOct 2, 2010
flapjack is a command line utility to control the Belkin USB KVM switch with audio. The project can flip just video, just audio, or both. Right now, to use flapjack, you have to get the Linux kernel to present the Flip KVM as a hiddev device.
DateOct 5, 2010
Fmd2ctl is a command line utility used to control the radio receiver in a SF16-FMD2 soundcard.
DateAug 3, 2010
mkcdtoc is a small and flexible command line utility to create TOC files for cdrdao. mkcdtoc project reads a list of audio files and outputs a TOC file with a track specification for each audio file.
DateOct 31, 2010