- 5Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux14
- 6Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux33
- 7Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux16
- 8ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux644
- 9CameraSentry for Linux17
- 10DWG to PDF Converter MX384
- 11RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 12UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
- 13UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)81
- 14PDF Automation Server for Linux57
- 15eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server64
File emulation of tape device (for SBACKUP)
Program VOLDAI emulates tape device of NetWare 386 ver 4.1x file server by file. So it is possible to backup e.g. by SBACKUP into file. It can be used for backing up to e.g. MO disks, or to backup NDS or file trustees quickly into file.
Notes and Features:
* VOLDAI is free Beta version
* backup file is compressed
* it teoretically works with any software using NetWare DAI interface
* DIBI device emulator is attached (for 3.1x SBACKUP - the similar features as VOLDAI )
* For NetWare 5+ I tried to create similar software, but it died in beta version - you can test VOLTAPE
AlmerBackup is regarded by the industry experts as one of the best backup solutions available on the Internet.
DateSep 27, 2010
PlatformWinXP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003
Active@ Disk Image is a DOS-based backup solution designed for complete backup and restore the whole HDD as well as particular FAT / NTFS partitions and logical drives.
DateSep 28, 2010
AuthorActive@ Data Recovery Software
PlatformWinXP, Windows 2000
DVD2HDD is a GUI for tools to backup your DVDs in Linux. It is written in Gambas..
DateAug 6, 2010
Pybackpack project is a user friendly file backup tool for Gnome. A graphical tool to make file backup simpler.
DateSep 26, 2010
Furl-save project is a Perl script that does a backup of your categorized, keyword-tagged web bookmarks and their respective page contents stored on online service furl.net It was tested on following platforms: · RedHat Linux 7.
DateSep 24, 2010