- 2Lutz 0.4380
- 4DWG to PDF Converter MX341
- 7Active@ Disk Image DOS Edition133
- 9Download Backup tools - AlmerBackup146
- 10CDBF for Linux68
- 15Yet Another LDAP Administrator89
- 1DWG to PDF Converter MX341
- 5RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux163
- 6UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)80
- 7UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)72
- 8PDF Automation Server for Linux48
- 9eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server55
- 10Image for Linux using CUI62
- 11Job Board Software78
- 12Moneyspire for Linux86
- 13RationalPlan Single Project for Linux198
- 14AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux142
- 15PDF Studio Pro for Linux135
DISKExtinguisher totally eliminates confidential information. Sensitive data removal is crucial when selling, donating or discarding computers. Data such as IDs and passwords, social security numbers, financial documents, human resources data, tax records, corporate trade secrets, bank account information, customer databases, credit card numbers and more could be exploited.
Typically, data deleted on the computer is not truly deleted. The file stays on the disk until it is overwritten by another file. Until then, those files or file fragments can be recovered. If the data is sensitive, the recovered data could cause irrevocable damage.
When you delete your data, you want the data totally extinguished. The unique Basic Input Output System, or BIOS technology, will completely destroy deleted data and file fragments. With a file size of only 347 KB, this fast and reliable application is the perfect download to demo today.
Platform: Linux , Unix , WinXP , WinServer