- 4RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux140
- 8UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)67
- 9Lutz 0.4364
- 10Security Software - LT Auditor+ Assessment for NetWare65
- 12UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)65
- 3RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux140
- 4UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)67
- 5UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)65
- 6PDF Automation Server for Linux44
- 7DWG to PDF Converter MX334
- 9eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server51
- 10Image for Linux using CUI58
- 11Job Board Software74
- 12Moneyspire for Linux81
- 13RationalPlan Single Project for Linux192
- 14AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux138
- 15PDF Studio Pro for Linux131
DISKExtinguisher totally eliminates confidential information. Sensitive data removal is crucial when selling, donating or discarding computers. Data such as IDs and passwords, social security numbers, financial documents, human resources data, tax records, corporate trade secrets, bank account information, customer databases, credit card numbers and more could be exploited.
Typically, data deleted on the computer is not truly deleted. The file stays on the disk until it is overwritten by another file. Until then, those files or file fragments can be recovered. If the data is sensitive, the recovered data could cause irrevocable damage.
When you delete your data, you want the data totally extinguished. The unique Basic Input Output System, or BIOS technology, will completely destroy deleted data and file fragments. With a file size of only 347 KB, this fast and reliable application is the perfect download to demo today.
Platform: Linux , Unix , WinXP , WinServer