- 1Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux21
- 2CameraSentry for Linux12
- 3KQEmu 0.310
- 6Server Management - Portlock Boot CD195
- 7Apache AntUnit19
- 13The Hiker Application Framework29
- 1Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux6
- 2Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux21
- 3Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux11
- 4ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux641
- 5CameraSentry for Linux12
- 7DWG to PDF Converter MX381
- 10RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux172
- 11UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)85
- 12UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)77
- 13PDF Automation Server for Linux53
- 14eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server60
- 15Image for Linux using CUI67
DISKExtinguisher totally eliminates confidential information. Sensitive data removal is crucial when selling, donating or discarding computers. Data such as IDs and passwords, social security numbers, financial documents, human resources data, tax records, corporate trade secrets, bank account information, customer databases, credit card numbers and more could be exploited.
Typically, data deleted on the computer is not truly deleted. The file stays on the disk until it is overwritten by another file. Until then, those files or file fragments can be recovered. If the data is sensitive, the recovered data could cause irrevocable damage.
When you delete your data, you want the data totally extinguished. The unique Basic Input Output System, or BIOS technology, will completely destroy deleted data and file fragments. With a file size of only 347 KB, this fast and reliable application is the perfect download to demo today.
Platform: Linux , Unix , WinXP , WinServer