- 2MarkdownD for Linux8
- 3DataStorm for Linux8
- 4InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit16
- 8Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux19
- 9Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux37
- 10Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux20
- 11ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux648
- 12CameraSentry for Linux19
- 13DWG to PDF Converter MX388
- 14RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux178
- 15UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)90
DISKExtinguisher totally eliminates confidential information. Sensitive data removal is crucial when selling, donating or discarding computers. Data such as IDs and passwords, social security numbers, financial documents, human resources data, tax records, corporate trade secrets, bank account information, customer databases, credit card numbers and more could be exploited.
Typically, data deleted on the computer is not truly deleted. The file stays on the disk until it is overwritten by another file. Until then, those files or file fragments can be recovered. If the data is sensitive, the recovered data could cause irrevocable damage.
When you delete your data, you want the data totally extinguished. The unique Basic Input Output System, or BIOS technology, will completely destroy deleted data and file fragments. With a file size of only 347 KB, this fast and reliable application is the perfect download to demo today.
Platform: Linux , Unix , WinXP , WinServer