- 1InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit16
- 2KDE DivX subtitles editor124
- 3Java Jukebox16
- 8BitWise IM Personal39
- 9Peg Solitaire36
- 10Magic Cube 4D39
- 2MarkdownD for Linux8
- 3DataStorm for Linux8
- 4InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit16
- 8Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux19
- 9Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux37
- 10Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux20
- 11ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux648
- 12CameraSentry for Linux19
- 13DWG to PDF Converter MX388
- 14RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux178
- 15UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)90
Devart ODBC Driver for Firebird provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access Firebird databases from Windows, Linux, MacOS, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in our driver makes interaction of your database applications with Firebird fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for Firebird doesn't limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit. So you can develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform applications.
- ODBC Conformance. Our ODBC driver provides full support for common ODBC interface:
- ODBC Data Types support
- ODBC API Functions support
In addition, we provide support for Advanced Connection String parameters. Thus allowing any desktop and web applications to connect to Firebird from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
Platform: Linux , Mac OS X , WinXP
DBD::ODBC Perl module contains a ODBC Driver for DBI. SYNOPSIS use DBI; $dbh = DBI->connect(dbi:ODBC:DSN, user, password); Private DBD::ODBC Attributes odbc_more_results (applies to statement handle only!
DateSep 3, 2010
MySQL Connector/ODBC project is an ODBC driver for the MySQL database server. MySQL is a multithreaded, multi-user SQL database management system (DBMS) which has, according to MySQL AB, more than 10 million installations.
DateSep 3, 2010
HDBC ODBC Driver is the Haskell ODBC backend driver for HDBC. This driver has been tested on Windows and on Linux with unixODBC. It should also be compatible with iODBC, though this has not been tested.
DateOct 11, 2010
Devart ODBC Driver for SQL Server provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access SQL Server databases from Windows, Linux, MacOS, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
DateJul 4, 2015
PlatformLinux, Mac OS X, WinXP