- 1GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET19
- 2GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET25
- 3IDAutomation Code 128 Barcode Fonts15
- 5GroupDocs.Viewer for Java8
- 6GroupDocs.Signature for .NET28
- 7Active@ KillDisk Linux Console9
- 8Portlock Boot CD522
- 9CCU (Common Calendar Utility)61
- 10GWIA Log File Analyzer296
- 11Omni Mobile111
- 12NDS Specific - NDS Exporter249
- 14Printer Tools - PRN2FILE491
- 15NDS Specific - NDSMagic256
- 1Active@ KillDisk Linux Console9
- 2GroupDocs.Annotation for Java5
- 4GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET19
- 5IDAutomation Code 128 Barcode Fonts15
- 6GroupDocs.Viewer for Java8
- 7GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET25
- 8HDClone Free Edition13
- 9Your Job Engine17
- 10Ranet OLAP15
- 11GroupDocs.Signature for .NET28
- 12LinkAssistant Professional30
- 13Click4Time eScheduling23
- 14Database Workbench Pro12
- 15RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux17
CDBF for Linux is a console DBF file viewer and editor with rich functionality. The program supports all kinds of memo fields (dBaseIII and dBaseIV, FoxPro and Visual FoxPro), it can repair damaged database files, can export data from database tables to a variety of formats (plain text, Clipper source file, FoxPro source file, SQL server script and more). CDBF for Linux contains a built-in hexadecimal editor that can be used for editing file headers, and a calculator in which field names can be automatically substituted with their values. Other program's features include: user-definable field headers, flexible keyboard shortcuts, ability to append to the edited file information from other DBF or plain text files, support for OEM and ANSI character sets, various kinds of sorting and filtering, advanced search and replace capabilities, quick access to frequently used files and more.Dbf - Cdbf - Dbview - Dbedit - Dbase - Xbase - Memo - Database - Viewer - Editor - Dbf Viewer - Dbf Editor - Export - Import - Linux
XBase is a Perl module for reading and writing the dbf files. SYNOPSIS use XBase; my $table = new XBase "dbase.dbf" or die XBase->errstr; for (0 ..
DateAug 17, 2010
CodeBase is a Perl module for accessing dBASE files. ABSTRACT The CodeBase module provides a Perl 5 class for accessing dBASE files. It is a development of an earlier unpublished Perl 4 extension.
DateSep 1, 2010
Knoda is a database-frontend for DBase, Mysql, Postgresql, MS Access, SQLite and ODBC. Besides tables and queries knoda comprises forms and reports, which is scriptable via Python..
DateOct 8, 2010
XBase::FAQ is a Perl module with frequently asked questions about the XBase.pm/DBD::XBase modules. This is a list of questions people asked since the module has been announced in fall 1997, and my answers to them..
DateSep 16, 2010
SDB is an utility for traders to manage a collection of live shows. SDB is an utility for traders to manage a collection of live shows. It currently features various export formats (txt, html) and a gui to browse, add, edit your shows..
DateOct 14, 2010