- 1reCsvEditor Linux246
- 2MS Word to plaintext converter242
- 3RationalPlan Single Project for Linux94
- 5Protocol analyzer for Novells IPX protocol - IPXWAT126
- 6Tiny Mp3 Player83
- 7NDS Specific - NDS Exporter324
- 8Portlock Boot CD641
- 10Sniffer Tools - NETWORK INTERFACE MONITOR (NETMON.NLM)129
- 11Double-Take for NetWare143
- 12Server Management - AdRem Server Manager190
- 13Sniffer Tools - SAPMN206
- 14AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux52
- 15NetShield & VirusScan for NetWare226
- 1RationalPlan Single Project for Linux94
- 2DWG to PDF Converter MX170
- 3AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux52
- 4PDF Studio Pro for Linux74
- 5reCsvEditor Linux246
- 6Find and Replace It For Linux96
- 8EncryptStick Linux214
- 9Directy CMF212
- 10Stimulsoft Reports.Fx for Flex193
- 11NolaPro Free Accounting190
- 12PeaZip for Linux61
- 13ApPHP MVC Framework127
- 14Thinfinity Remote Desktop Server110
- 15Devart ODBC Driver for Firebird133
CDBF for Linux is a console DBF file viewer and editor with rich functionality. The program supports all kinds of memo fields (dBaseIII and dBaseIV, FoxPro and Visual FoxPro), it can repair damaged database files, can export data from database tables to a variety of formats (plain text, Clipper source file, FoxPro source file, SQL server script and more). CDBF for Linux contains a built-in hexadecimal editor that can be used for editing file headers, and a calculator in which field names can be automatically substituted with their values. Other program's features include: user-definable field headers, flexible keyboard shortcuts, ability to append to the edited file information from other DBF or plain text files, support for OEM and ANSI character sets, various kinds of sorting and filtering, advanced search and replace capabilities, quick access to frequently used files and more.Dbf - Cdbf - Dbview - Dbedit - Dbase - Xbase - Memo - Database - Viewer - Editor - Dbf Viewer - Dbf Editor - Export - Import - Linux
XBase is a Perl module for reading and writing the dbf files. SYNOPSIS use XBase; my $table = new XBase "dbase.dbf" or die XBase->errstr; for (0 ..
DateAug 17, 2010
The CDBFlite program allows users to work with .DBF files format from command line. You can carry out various actions, which don't requires presence of the man in a batch mode. CDBFlite program can be applied on WEB-server.
DateJan 31, 2015
PlatformLinux, Unix, Windows Server, Linux Console
CodeBase is a Perl module for accessing dBASE files. ABSTRACT The CodeBase module provides a Perl 5 class for accessing dBASE files. It is a development of an earlier unpublished Perl 4 extension.
DateSep 1, 2010
Knoda is a database-frontend for DBase, Mysql, Postgresql, MS Access, SQLite and ODBC. Besides tables and queries knoda comprises forms and reports, which is scriptable via Python..
DateOct 8, 2010
XBase::FAQ is a Perl module with frequently asked questions about the XBase.pm/DBD::XBase modules. This is a list of questions people asked since the module has been announced in fall 1997, and my answers to them..
DateSep 16, 2010