- 1USB Vault56
- 3Peg Solitaire29
- 5CDBF for Linux68
- 7YetiShare File Upload Script108
- 8Printer Tools - QSS11100
- 10RationalPlan Single Project for Linux198
- 11RecordEditor (Linux)208
- 12License4J Floating License Server43
- 13PeaZip for Linux76
- 14AuditTrack for NetWare136
- 1DWG to PDF Converter MX340
- 5RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux163
- 6UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)80
- 7UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)72
- 8PDF Automation Server for Linux48
- 9eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server55
- 10Image for Linux using CUI62
- 11Job Board Software78
- 12Moneyspire for Linux86
- 13RationalPlan Single Project for Linux198
- 14AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux142
- 15PDF Studio Pro for Linux135
CDBF for Linux is a console DBF file viewer and editor with rich functionality. The program supports all kinds of memo fields (dBaseIII and dBaseIV, FoxPro and Visual FoxPro), it can repair damaged database files, can export data from database tables to a variety of formats (plain text, Clipper source file, FoxPro source file, SQL server script and more). CDBF for Linux contains a built-in hexadecimal editor that can be used for editing file headers, and a calculator in which field names can be automatically substituted with their values. Other program's features include: user-definable field headers, flexible keyboard shortcuts, ability to append to the edited file information from other DBF or plain text files, support for OEM and ANSI character sets, various kinds of sorting and filtering, advanced search and replace capabilities, quick access to frequently used files and more.Dbf - Cdbf - Dbview - Dbedit - Dbase - Xbase - Memo - Database - Viewer - Editor - Dbf Viewer - Dbf Editor - Export - Import - Linux
XBase is a Perl module for reading and writing the dbf files. SYNOPSIS use XBase; my $table = new XBase "dbase.dbf" or die XBase->errstr; for (0 ..
DateAug 17, 2010
The CDBFlite program allows users to work with .DBF files format from command line. You can carry out various actions, which don't requires presence of the man in a batch mode. CDBFlite program can be applied on WEB-server.
DateJan 31, 2015
PlatformLinux, Unix, Windows Server, Linux Console
CodeBase is a Perl module for accessing dBASE files. ABSTRACT The CodeBase module provides a Perl 5 class for accessing dBASE files. It is a development of an earlier unpublished Perl 4 extension.
DateSep 1, 2010
Knoda is a database-frontend for DBase, Mysql, Postgresql, MS Access, SQLite and ODBC. Besides tables and queries knoda comprises forms and reports, which is scriptable via Python..
DateOct 8, 2010
XBase::FAQ is a Perl module with frequently asked questions about the XBase.pm/DBD::XBase modules. This is a list of questions people asked since the module has been announced in fall 1997, and my answers to them..
DateSep 16, 2010