- 1Rank Tracker Professional30
- 3Data Entry Speed Checker6
- 5RationalPlan Multi Project for Linux39
- 6NLMs - CPQFM.NLM523
- 7Web shell142
- 8Simple Page Archive86
- 11MS Word to plaintext converter161
- 14Performance Monitoring Protocol90
- 15AXIGEN Mail Server Office Edition Free255
- 1Devart ODBC Driver for SQL Server1
- 2iPhone Backup Extractor1
- 4Rank Tracker Professional30
- 5Data Entry Speed Checker6
- 6RationalPlan Multi Project for Linux39
- 8GUI SDK3
- 9WebSite Auditor Enterprise69
- 10UFS Explorer Professional Recovery (Lin)3
- 11UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)5
- 12UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)5
- 13PCLTool SDK Option V : PCL to PDF13
- 15KinderGate Parental Control18
CDBF for Linux is a console DBF file viewer and editor with rich functionality. The program supports all kinds of memo fields (dBaseIII and dBaseIV, FoxPro and Visual FoxPro), it can repair damaged database files, can export data from database tables to a variety of formats (plain text, Clipper source file, FoxPro source file, SQL server script and more). CDBF for Linux contains a built-in hexadecimal editor that can be used for editing file headers, and a calculator in which field names can be automatically substituted with their values. Other program's features include: user-definable field headers, flexible keyboard shortcuts, ability to append to the edited file information from other DBF or plain text files, support for OEM and ANSI character sets, various kinds of sorting and filtering, advanced search and replace capabilities, quick access to frequently used files and more.Dbf - Cdbf - Dbview - Dbedit - Dbase - Xbase - Memo - Database - Viewer - Editor - Dbf Viewer - Dbf Editor - Export - Import - Linux
XBase is a Perl module for reading and writing the dbf files. SYNOPSIS use XBase; my $table = new XBase "dbase.dbf" or die XBase->errstr; for (0 ..
DateAug 17, 2010
The CDBFlite program allows users to work with .DBF files format from command line. You can carry out various actions, which don't requires presence of the man in a batch mode. CDBFlite program can be applied on WEB-server.
DateJan 31, 2015
PlatformLinux, Unix, Windows Server, Linux Console
CodeBase is a Perl module for accessing dBASE files. ABSTRACT The CodeBase module provides a Perl 5 class for accessing dBASE files. It is a development of an earlier unpublished Perl 4 extension.
DateSep 1, 2010
Knoda is a database-frontend for DBase, Mysql, Postgresql, MS Access, SQLite and ODBC. Besides tables and queries knoda comprises forms and reports, which is scriptable via Python..
DateOct 8, 2010
XBase::FAQ is a Perl module with frequently asked questions about the XBase.pm/DBD::XBase modules. This is a list of questions people asked since the module has been announced in fall 1997, and my answers to them..
DateSep 16, 2010