- 1Hiri for Linux12
- 2JXCirrus Prayer for Linux9
- 4MarkdownD for Linux29
- 5DataStorm for Linux23
- 6InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit24
- 10Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux19
- 11Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux38
- 12Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux22
- 13ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux648
- 14CameraSentry for Linux20
- 15DWG to PDF Converter MX389
Looking to create on-line calendars based on your Outlook or GroupWise calendar entries? Create Calendar Utility Web (CCUweb) is easy-to-use software that creates HTML calendars extracted from information from your Outlook and GroupWise accounts. Keeping people advised about your organisation?s events is critical. Whether you're a law firm, hospital, government department, school, college or university or whether you use GroupWise or Outlook, CCUweb keeps your web site up-to-date with the events you need to communicate.
* Compatible with GroupWise and Outlook
* Compatible with most web servers
* Creates linked or single calendars
* Includes Appointments, Tasks, Notes
* Multi-language, multi-format features
* Allow users to download events to GroupWise or Outlook
* Include Meeting Minutes or Agenda as attachments to events
Today's world is a mobile world. People need to be able to communicate and access their GroupWise information from anywhere, at any time, on any device - on-line or off-line.
DateOct 12, 2010
Dates are easy to keep with GroupWise CCU! GroupWise Common Calendar Utility allows you to add common events, reminder notes and tasks to your users.
DateOct 12, 2010
PlotCalendar::Month is a Plot an ASCII or HTML calendar. SYNOPSIS Creates a Month object for plotting as ASCII, HTML, or in a Perl/Tk Canvas. Calls Day.pm for the individual days within the calendar.
DateOct 11, 2010
Ethiopic::Time is a Perl module for conversions of calendar systems to/from Ethiopic and Gregorian.
DateSep 29, 2010
Annif is a minimalistic birthday (calendar) monitoring tool. Users can add/remove birthday dates. No other calendar usual features will ever be included, this tool have to be simple and to run a basic webserver.
DateNov 3, 2010