- 5Security Software - Lotus Approach Password20
- 8Squid Users Manager23
- 9Download Backup Tools - VolDXX01190
- 10RFC822 Address Parser Library15
- 1MarkdownD for Linux1
- 2DataStorm for Linux1
- 3InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit3
- 8Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux16
- 9Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux34
- 10Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux18
- 11ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux645
- 12DWG to PDF Converter MX385
- 13RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 14UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
- 15UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)81
CameraSentry is a powerful and versatile video surveillance program for Linux. It is intended for use in single or multi-camera video security applications, including commercial or home video security and monitoring.
It supports capturing, recording, logging and monitoring of video data coming from one or more IP cameras.
Its main features are:
* Up to 100 cameras can be included in the system
* Record surveillance video on motion, on schedule or whenever you want to.
* Sophisticated motion detection function.
* Supports defining zones for checking or ignoring motion in each camera.
* Notify by email or sound alarm when motion is detected.
* Upload by FTP motion images or send them by email.
* Customise movement detection areas on your cameras.
* Receive email movement alerts with attached frame grab images from your cameras.
* Schedule video capturing to start and stop automatically.
* Works with networked IP cameras.
3ivx is an MPEG-4 toolkit that supports MPEG-4 Video, MPEG-4 Audio and the MP4 file format. 3ivx D4 4.5 allows video and audio to be compressed to a fraction of its original size while maintaining high image quality.
DateSep 28, 2010
Open InventorTM is an object-oriented 3D toolkit offering a comprehensive solution to interactive graphics programming problems. It presents a programming model based on a 3D scene database that dramatically simplifies graphics programming.
DateOct 14, 2010
vdbmaster is a simple program that its meant to easy the process of burning movies to a DVD. It uses growisofs to write the disc, and the VideoDB database for selecting the movies to write and keeping records of where your movies are stored.
DateAug 10, 2010
sonic-snap is a project with you can use your sn9c102 based camera under linux. You need to get the kernel driver at linux-projects.org.
DateOct 28, 2010
Mtp Target is a Monkey Target clone (one of the six mini-games from the video game : Super Monkey Ball). After rolling your pingoo ball down a giant ramp, your goal is to hit a target as accurately as possible.
DateOct 7, 2010
AuthorAce and Skeet