- 2ZenMate for Firefox10
- 3ZenMate for Chrome16
- 4IDAutomation UPC/EAN Barcode Fonts11
- 5GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET61
- 6CloudBacko Pro for Linux12
- 8Newsletter Plus Software21
- 9LiveCyberCash Video Chat Software28
- 10MS Word to plaintext converter121
- 11GW-IAU (GroupWise Internet Address Update)85
- 14GW-CRU (GroupWise Common Rules Update)110
- 2Newsletter+ Software for Email marketing1
- 3GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET61
- 4ZenMate for Firefox10
- 6IDAutomation UPC/EAN Barcode Fonts11
- 7ZenMate for Chrome16
- 8LiveCyberCash Video Chat Software28
- 9CloudBacko Pro for Linux12
- 11Mimosa Scheduling Software Trial9
- 12License4J Floating License Server7
- 13Slimjet Web Browser for Linux 32bit10
- 14DMDE - DM Disk Editor and Data Recovery4
- 15DWG to PDF Converter MX47
Calculator++ is a cross-platform, arbitrary-precision, customizable, multifunction, scientific calculator. Using Calculator++, you can perform any of the customary handheld or online calculator operations, and many more. While it serves as an excellent replacement for your operating system's built-in calculator, it also offers many powerful features that are not available together in any other handheld or computer-based calculator. Calculator++ supports over 25,000 units for conversion in an ever growing list of categories and units. Scientists, engineers, programmers, and students will find it a simple to use, yet powerful, tool.Calculator++ - Calculator - Calculate - Calculation - Arbitrary Precision - Sin - Sine - Cos - Cosine - Tan - Tangent - Hyperbolic - Cross-Platform - Arbitrary-Precision - Java - Scientific - Programmable - Statistics - Hexadecimal - Binary - Unit Conversion
Platform: Linux , Linux Gnome , Mac OS X , WinXP
TreeCopy will allow you to select the "from directory" and "into directory", and it will proceed to copy ONLY the directory structure.
DateOct 23, 2010
PlatformWinXP, Windows 2003
Amortization Schedule Calculator also known as an amortization schedule calculator - lets you estimate your monthly loan repayments.
DateAug 31, 2010
G-Star project is a clone of the TI-8x calculator game D-Star which are all clones of an HP48 game of the same name. G-Star currently includes 25 levels: 20 from the HP48 version, and 5 from the TI-83 version of the game.
DateAug 11, 2010
FOX Calculator is a desktop calculator written in FOX. The FOX Calculator is a simple desktop calculator geared toward the programmer.
DateAug 23, 2010
AuthorJeroen van der Zijp
pyFretCalc is a handy little fret spacing calculator for luthiers (Guitar makers). Simply enter the scale length you want and how many frets, then click on calculate. To install it, first you have to have the following software installed.
DateAug 8, 2010
AuthorJohn R. Marshall