- 1SEO PowerSuite Enterprise40
- 2AggreGate Network Manager for Linux19
- 3SEO SpyGlass Professional17
- 4Business Icons for Vista9
- 5Ahsay Backup Software Suite for Linux19
- 6Portlock Boot CD541
- 10ZenMate for Chrome21
- 11C-MOR IP Video Surveillance VM Software188
- 1Business Icons for Vista9
- 2SEO PowerSuite Enterprise40
- 3Ahsay Backup Software Suite for Linux19
- 4AggreGate Network Manager for Linux19
- 5SEO SpyGlass Professional17
- 6Arabic Typing Tutor Pro10
- 7Stimulsoft Reports.Fx for Java13
- 8Memopal Online Backup4
- 9SSL Certificate Management8
- 10LinkAssistant Professional41
- 11eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server12
- 12GWT Virtual Application System10
- 14Newsletter+ Software for Email marketing13
- 15GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET70
Calculator++ is a cross-platform, arbitrary-precision, customizable, multifunction, scientific calculator. Using Calculator++, you can perform any of the customary handheld or online calculator operations, and many more. While it serves as an excellent replacement for your operating system's built-in calculator, it also offers many powerful features that are not available together in any other handheld or computer-based calculator. Calculator++ supports over 25,000 units for conversion in an ever growing list of categories and units. Scientists, engineers, programmers, and students will find it a simple to use, yet powerful, tool.Calculator++ - Calculator - Calculate - Calculation - Arbitrary Precision - Sin - Sine - Cos - Cosine - Tan - Tangent - Hyperbolic - Cross-Platform - Arbitrary-Precision - Java - Scientific - Programmable - Statistics - Hexadecimal - Binary - Unit Conversion
Platform: Linux , Linux Gnome , Mac OS X , WinXP
TreeCopy will allow you to select the "from directory" and "into directory", and it will proceed to copy ONLY the directory structure.
DateOct 23, 2010
PlatformWinXP, Windows 2003
Amortization Schedule Calculator also known as an amortization schedule calculator - lets you estimate your monthly loan repayments.
DateAug 31, 2010
G-Star project is a clone of the TI-8x calculator game D-Star which are all clones of an HP48 game of the same name. G-Star currently includes 25 levels: 20 from the HP48 version, and 5 from the TI-83 version of the game.
DateAug 11, 2010
FOX Calculator is a desktop calculator written in FOX. The FOX Calculator is a simple desktop calculator geared toward the programmer.
DateAug 23, 2010
AuthorJeroen van der Zijp
pyFretCalc is a handy little fret spacing calculator for luthiers (Guitar makers). Simply enter the scale length you want and how many frets, then click on calculate. To install it, first you have to have the following software installed.
DateAug 8, 2010
AuthorJohn R. Marshall