- 1GroupDocs.Signature for .NET46
- 2GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET26
- 3GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET38
- 4GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET32
- 5SEO SpyGlass Enterprise7
- 9MS Word to plaintext converter115
- 11GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET20
- 13AuditTrack for NetWare80
- 14Open Concepts Bulletin Board 0.9.515
- 15Super Grub Disk183
- 1Icons-Land POI Vector Icons1
- 2RationalPlan Project Server99
- 4SEO SpyGlass Enterprise7
- 6GroupDocs.Signature for .NET46
- 8GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET26
- 9RationalPlan Multi Project for Linux25
- 10GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET20
- 11WebSite Auditor Professional27
- 12Universal Data Access Components31
- 13Active@ KillDisk Linux Console23
- 14GroupDocs.Annotation for Java11
Bochs is a highly portable open source IA-32 (x86) PC emulator written in C++, that runs on most popular platforms. Bochs project includes emulation of the Intel x86 CPU, common I/O devices, and a custom BIOS. Currently, Bochs can be compiled to emulate a 386, 486, Pentium, Pentium Pro or AMD64 CPU, including optional MMX, SSE, SSE2 and 3DNow! instructions. Bochs is capable of running most Operating Systems inside the emulation including Linux, Windows 95, DOS, and Windows NT 4. Bochs was written by Kevin Lawton and is currently maintained by this project. Bochs can be compiled and used in a variety of modes, some which are still in development. The typical use of bochs is to provide complete x86 PC emulation, including the x86 processor, hardware devices, and memory. This allows you to run OSs and software within the emulator on your workstation, much like you have a machine inside of a machine. For instance, lets say your workstation is a Unix/X11 workstation, but you want to run Win95 applications. Bochs will allow you to run Win 95 and associated software on your Unix/X11 workstation, displaying a window on your workstation, simulating a monitor on a PC.. Bochs IA-32 Emulator provides a virtual PC that can run operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and BSD.Ia - Written In - Runs On - Pc Emulator - Open Source - Most Popular - Bochs - X86 - Workstation - Written - Emulator - Runs - Emulators - System
WARNING: This program is designed to heavily load CPU chips. Undercooled, overclocked or otherwise weak systems may fail causing data loss (filesystem corruption) and possibly permanent damage to electronic components. Nor will it catch all flaws.
DateSep 17, 2010
Pooka is an email client written in Java, using the Javamail API. It supports email through the IMAP (connected and disconnected) and POP3 protocols. Outgoing mail is sent using SMTP.
DateAug 12, 2010
Cornice is a cross-platform image viewer written in Python + wxPython + PIL. It doesnt pretend to be complete, fast, or even useful, but I like it and it is the viewer I use on both Linux and Windows.
DateAug 14, 2010
Rawstudio is an open source raw-image converter written in GTK+. Rawstudio can read and convert RAW-images from many different cameras, including Nikon and Canon. It uses dcraw..
DateOct 31, 2010
ZWS is a simple Web server written in ZSH. ZWS project requires only a recent version of ZSH (4.2.0 or newer) and some common commands (specifically tr, cut, dd, sed, grep, file, basename, and dirname)..
DateAug 7, 2010