- 2Stimulsoft Reports.Fx for Flex16
- 3EncryptStick Linux44
- 4NolaPro Free Accounting64
- 5AXIGEN Mail Server Office Edition Free266
- 13Directy CMF12
- 14ActiveXperts SMS Messaging Server68
- 15GWGuardian | Multi-Layered Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus Defense257
- 2EncryptStick Linux44
- 3Directy CMF12
- 4Stimulsoft Reports.Fx for Flex16
- 5NolaPro Free Accounting64
- 6PeaZip for Linux27
- 7ApPHP MVC Framework99
- 8Thinfinity Remote Desktop Server79
- 9Devart ODBC Driver for Firebird103
- 10Vista Family Tree Maker75
- 11JNIWrapper for Linux (x86/x64)88
- 12RationalPlan Single Project for Linux54
- 13Job Board Creator58
- 14SecureCRT for Linux71
- 15RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux72
AdmWin is a toolkit for the Windows, Linux and Novell network administrator. Batch manage SAM, AD, OpenLDAP, NDS, eDirectory, Exchange, Terminal server, IIS, Samba and GroupWise. Modify user accounts, passwords, mailboxes, directories, quotas, webshares and the registry. Transfer accounts, including passwords, between different platforms. Create or manage accounts on many platforms at once. Collect system information and event log records from multiple Windows machines. Search for files and calculate directory sizes across multiple machines. View remote Windows services and processes. Manage remote Windows machines with the remote command prompt.Administrator - Linux - Openldap - Samba - Novell - Active Directory - Ad - Nds - Edirectory - Exchange - Account - Password - Hash - Registry - Event Log - Inventory - Remote Control
Platform: Linux , WinXP , Windows 2000 , Windows 2003
MySQL Administrator is a powerful visual administration console that enables you to easily administer your MySQL environment and gain significantly better visibility into how your databases are operating.
DateOct 28, 2010
YALA is a web-based LDAP administration GUI.
DateOct 26, 2010
Sudo (su "do") allows a system administrator to give certain users (or groups of users) the ability to run some (or all) commands as root or another user while logging the commands and arguments.
DateSep 23, 2010
Virtual Administrator Daemon is set of Perl scripts and modules which can help with remote server management. It uses XML input/otput, and can be run by (x)inetd.
DateSep 24, 2010
bicl is a tool for editing the built-in command line boot arguments in binary files like the PPC64 Linux compressed kernel image and the PPC64 Xen compressed hypervisor boot image.
DateAug 8, 2010