- 5Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux14
- 6Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux33
- 7Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux16
- 8ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux644
- 9CameraSentry for Linux17
- 10DWG to PDF Converter MX384
- 11RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 12UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
- 13UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)81
- 14PDF Automation Server for Linux57
- 15eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server64
Active@ Disk Image is a DOS-based backup solution designed for complete backup and restore the whole HDD as well as particular FAT / NTFS partitions and logical drives. Unique feature is an ability to open disk images and preview files and folders inside before image restoration. Also you can restore disk images created in other data recovery software applications such as Active@ UNERASER, Active@ Partition Recovery or Active@ UNDELETE.
Using Active@ Disk Image you can perform backup of you PC system to another hard drive or to the network server storage and restore it from there in the event of a system crash or loss of important information.
This demo version can create disk image
Platform: WinXP , Windows 2000
AlmerBackup is regarded by the industry experts as one of the best backup solutions available on the Internet.
DateSep 27, 2010
PlatformWinXP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003
Program VOLDAI emulates tape device of NetWare 386 ver 4.1x file server by file.
DateSep 28, 2010
DVD2HDD is a GUI for tools to backup your DVDs in Linux. It is written in Gambas..
DateAug 6, 2010
Pybackpack project is a user friendly file backup tool for Gnome. A graphical tool to make file backup simpler.
DateSep 26, 2010
Furl-save project is a Perl script that does a backup of your categorized, keyword-tagged web bookmarks and their respective page contents stored on online service furl.net It was tested on following platforms: · RedHat Linux 7.
DateSep 24, 2010