- 2MarkdownD for Linux4
- 3DataStorm for Linux4
- 4InvoicePad 3 for Linux 32 bit11
- 8Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux18
- 9Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux36
- 10Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux19
- 11ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux647
- 12CameraSentry for Linux18
- 13DWG to PDF Converter MX387
- 14RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux177
- 15UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)89
- 1Training Your Dog157
- 2Flashdisk Lockinternet Boosteranti Virus240
- 3Os X Dashboard Widget272
- 4Alphabet Clipart248
- 5Outlook Personal Folder Password Recovery165
- 6Software Windows Free Music Organizer147
- 7Macxmas Intel Net Driver173
- 8Net Java Script151
- 9Swf Ogg Player175
- 10Make Image Maps201
- 11Fashion History226
- 12Datek Ticker256
- 13Travel Mexico118
- 14Fire Mud Client175
- 15Anarchy Cookbook165
Zoom is a player for Z-Code stories or games. These are usually text adventures (interactive fiction), and were first created by Infocom with the Zork series of games.
DateOct 4, 2010
Kwest project is a Z-machine interpreter for KDE. Kwest is an interpreter for Infocom and other Z-machine interactive fiction games. It is based on Frotz and tries to comply with standard 1.0 of Graham Nelsons Z-machine specification.
DateAug 30, 2010
DateAug 9, 2010
wwtk is a wizard-style Web interface for structured information trails - an n-ary decision tree structure based on true/false logic. wwtk project can be used as a Wizard, an expert system, or as a backend for interactive fiction.
DateAug 12, 2010
Imager::TimelineDiagram is a Perl extension for creating Timeline Diagrams (designed to show system interaction over time).
DateAug 1, 2010
QTads is a GUI interpreter for Tads games, running under Unix-based systems (it has been tested in Linux, Mac OS X and FreeBSD, but it should compile and run in many more, like Solaris and Irix).
DateOct 17, 2010
DateAug 10, 2010
AuthorThomas Thurman and Eric Liga