- 5Recovery Explorer RAID - Linux14
- 6Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux33
- 7Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux17
- 8ONLYOOFFICE Desktop Editor Linux644
- 9CameraSentry for Linux17
- 10DWG to PDF Converter MX384
- 11RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux176
- 12UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)88
- 13UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)81
- 14PDF Automation Server for Linux57
- 15eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server64
- 1Merchant Agreement201
- 2Convert Wav To Midi249
- 3Free Directory209
- 4How To Unlock Outlook Password261
- 5Ping Assist Pro301
- 6Automatized Free Music Organizers259
- 7Mac Upgrade Guides175
- 8Soft Pareto183
- 9Star Ball Free173
- 10Convert Rm259
- 11Php Editor Xp176
- 12Sliding Glass Door Screensaver285
- 13Sikh Pictures225
- 14Belfast Street Maps199
- 15Free Game Maker194
Zoom is a player for Z-Code stories or games. These are usually text adventures (interactive fiction), and were first created by Infocom with the Zork series of games.
DateOct 4, 2010
Kwest project is a Z-machine interpreter for KDE. Kwest is an interpreter for Infocom and other Z-machine interactive fiction games. It is based on Frotz and tries to comply with standard 1.0 of Graham Nelsons Z-machine specification.
DateAug 30, 2010
DateAug 9, 2010
wwtk is a wizard-style Web interface for structured information trails - an n-ary decision tree structure based on true/false logic. wwtk project can be used as a Wizard, an expert system, or as a backend for interactive fiction.
DateAug 12, 2010
Imager::TimelineDiagram is a Perl extension for creating Timeline Diagrams (designed to show system interaction over time).
DateAug 1, 2010
QTads is a GUI interpreter for Tads games, running under Unix-based systems (it has been tested in Linux, Mac OS X and FreeBSD, but it should compile and run in many more, like Solaris and Irix).
DateOct 17, 2010
DateAug 10, 2010
AuthorThomas Thurman and Eric Liga