- 1Business Icons for Vista26
- 2SEO PowerSuite Enterprise57
- 4Ahsay Backup Software Suite for Linux34
- 5EncryptStick Linux10
- 6Webdesign-Forum.de Toolbar68
- 7Lutz 0.4183
- 10RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux31
- 11Date Reminder19
- 12DNSMasq Webmin Module181
- 13GPS Tracker182
- 15Ganib - Project Management Software38
- 2EncryptStick Linux10
- 3Business Icons for Vista26
- 4SEO PowerSuite Enterprise57
- 5Ahsay Backup Software Suite for Linux34
- 6AggreGate Network Manager for Linux26
- 7SEO SpyGlass Professional25
- 8Arabic Typing Tutor Pro11
- 9Stimulsoft Reports.Fx for Java14
- 10Memopal Online Backup5
- 11SSL Certificate Management9
- 12LinkAssistant Professional42
- 13eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server13
- 14GWT Virtual Application System11
Zoom is a player for Z-Code stories or games. These are usually text adventures (interactive fiction), and were first created by Infocom with the Zork series of games.
DateOct 4, 2010
Kwest project is a Z-machine interpreter for KDE. Kwest is an interpreter for Infocom and other Z-machine interactive fiction games. It is based on Frotz and tries to comply with standard 1.0 of Graham Nelsons Z-machine specification.
DateAug 30, 2010
DateAug 9, 2010
wwtk is a wizard-style Web interface for structured information trails - an n-ary decision tree structure based on true/false logic. wwtk project can be used as a Wizard, an expert system, or as a backend for interactive fiction.
DateAug 12, 2010
Imager::TimelineDiagram is a Perl extension for creating Timeline Diagrams (designed to show system interaction over time).
DateAug 1, 2010
QTads is a GUI interpreter for Tads games, running under Unix-based systems (it has been tested in Linux, Mac OS X and FreeBSD, but it should compile and run in many more, like Solaris and Irix).
DateOct 17, 2010
DateAug 10, 2010
AuthorThomas Thurman and Eric Liga