- 2RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux113
- 3UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)50
- 4UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)49
- 5PDF Automation Server for Linux30
- 6DWG to PDF Converter MX328
- 8eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server45
- 9Image for Linux using CUI52
- 10Job Board Software69
- 11Moneyspire for Linux76
- 12RationalPlan Single Project for Linux188
- 13AfterLogic MailSuite Pro for Linux134
- 14PDF Studio Pro for Linux124
- 15reCsvEditor Linux303
- 1Rental Car Companies123
- 2Rental Calendar For Workgroup196
- 3Bluetooth Marketing Software275
- 4Usb Backup Software259
- 5Rental Beach Screensaver216
- 6Rental Application222
- 7Rental Agreement171
- 8Decode Tnef248
- 9Rental Agreement Form153
- 10Rent Your Property162
- 11Hard Drive Copier94
- 12Outlook Scan167
- 13Download Sweep213
- 14Softx Secure Notes For Twodownload131
- 15The Best Auto Download Music Organizer166
Zoom is a player for Z-Code stories or games. These are usually text adventures (interactive fiction), and were first created by Infocom with the Zork series of games.
DateOct 4, 2010
Kwest project is a Z-machine interpreter for KDE. Kwest is an interpreter for Infocom and other Z-machine interactive fiction games. It is based on Frotz and tries to comply with standard 1.0 of Graham Nelsons Z-machine specification.
DateAug 30, 2010
DateAug 9, 2010
wwtk is a wizard-style Web interface for structured information trails - an n-ary decision tree structure based on true/false logic. wwtk project can be used as a Wizard, an expert system, or as a backend for interactive fiction.
DateAug 12, 2010
Imager::TimelineDiagram is a Perl extension for creating Timeline Diagrams (designed to show system interaction over time).
DateAug 1, 2010
QTads is a GUI interpreter for Tads games, running under Unix-based systems (it has been tested in Linux, Mac OS X and FreeBSD, but it should compile and run in many more, like Solaris and Irix).
DateOct 17, 2010
DateAug 10, 2010
AuthorThomas Thurman and Eric Liga