- 1Recovery Explorer Standard - Linux1
- 2Recovery Explorer Professional - Linux8
- 3DWG to PDF Converter MX366
- 7RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux167
- 8UFS Explorer RAID Recovery (Linux)81
- 9UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (Linux)73
- 10PDF Automation Server for Linux49
- 11eCall 3GPP InBand PSAP IVS Server56
- 12Image for Linux using CUI63
- 13Job Board Software79
- 14Moneyspire for Linux87
- 15RationalPlan Single Project for Linux200
- 1State Fairs163
- 2Autorun Search240
- 3Arnold Schwarzenegger Sounds277
- 5Get Back Data199
- 6Catalog Designer199
- 7Divx Bundle Mac244
- 8Ocr A306
- 9Free Clone A Cd269
- 10Law Enforcement Grants168
- 11Real One Arcade174
- 13Tail Light Covers Banner Software190
- 14Big Bang Theory246
- 15Kids Costumes186
Zoom is a player for Z-Code stories or games. These are usually text adventures (interactive fiction), and were first created by Infocom with the Zork series of games.
DateOct 4, 2010
Kwest project is a Z-machine interpreter for KDE. Kwest is an interpreter for Infocom and other Z-machine interactive fiction games. It is based on Frotz and tries to comply with standard 1.0 of Graham Nelsons Z-machine specification.
DateAug 30, 2010
DateAug 9, 2010
wwtk is a wizard-style Web interface for structured information trails - an n-ary decision tree structure based on true/false logic. wwtk project can be used as a Wizard, an expert system, or as a backend for interactive fiction.
DateAug 12, 2010
Imager::TimelineDiagram is a Perl extension for creating Timeline Diagrams (designed to show system interaction over time).
DateAug 1, 2010
QTads is a GUI interpreter for Tads games, running under Unix-based systems (it has been tested in Linux, Mac OS X and FreeBSD, but it should compile and run in many more, like Solaris and Irix).
DateOct 17, 2010
DateAug 10, 2010
AuthorThomas Thurman and Eric Liga